Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

30 Something Moms 30 Something Moms

GOod morning ladies

Posted by on Nov. 23, 2012 at 11:55 AM
  • 8 Replies
Good morning ladies day after Thanksgiving and I am still sitting in my house with a cold my friend Angela wanted me to go in to town and go to the doctors with her but I am not feeling that great I have been sick for a couple days and if I don't have to go walking in to town I am not going to do it. Day after Thanksgiving what are you doing today o and I went to see my father last week.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 23, 2012 at 11:55 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
mamaslilpunkin
by Bronze Member on Nov. 23, 2012 at 12:30 PM

I am alternately cleaning and putting fall decor away/pulling Christmas decor out.Trying not to pull my hair out lol ;)

CafeMom Tickers
Mrs.Cheek2346
by on Nov. 23, 2012 at 1:50 PM
Well I didn't have the fall decorations so I went from Halloween to Christmas and I still need to make my house nice and neat I am working on my room today I am going to try and get a lot of my room done today and then I am going to relax for the day.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mumsy2three
by Shauna on Nov. 23, 2012 at 2:44 PM

I had a doctor's appt this morning. I made some Holiday cards with my sons. We ran out of paint and have to get more to finish them. I am thinking about going for a quick jog but it is starting to look like it's going to rain :(

Mrs.Cheek2346
by on Nov. 23, 2012 at 3:17 PM
Great to hear you and your son are making Christmas cards I still need to do that and. Send them off here soon I need to buy some on the first of next month so I can send them off in time for family to hang up.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LilJenn82
by Bronze Member on Nov. 23, 2012 at 5:08 PM

I just stayed home 2day, cleaned, been online, and watched netflix

Mrs.Cheek2346
by on Nov. 23, 2012 at 6:41 PM
Yea I have been at home for the past two days I cooked a Ham in my Nuwave and it came out great.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JasonsMom2007
by Lisa on Nov. 23, 2012 at 6:44 PM
I went black Friday shopping and now I'm wrapping some presents. So close to being done!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KylesMom409
by Linnette on Nov. 23, 2012 at 6:59 PM
Taking it easy and I called in sick to work today because Kyle has the flu. :( and DH has had a cold and cough for over a week!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)