Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

my 5 year old bit me!

Posted by on Nov. 23, 2012 at 7:17 PM
  • 7 Replies
We were in walmart and he was terribly misbehaving. So I was leading him out of the store and he reached over and bit me! I'm so sick of this behavior.
Thankfully taking him over to the sunglasses (after a time out and apologizing) improved his mood drastically and we were able to finish our shopping trip. Kids can be so hard to figure out!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 23, 2012 at 7:17 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
Gemma06
by on Nov. 23, 2012 at 7:47 PM
That's for sure! Lol. I have 3 boys ages 9,7,& 5 and also my Dd who is 9 months! I'm not sure i'll ever have this figured out :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KylesMom409
by Linnette on Nov. 23, 2012 at 8:13 PM
Yikes! That's never fun to deal with. Glad you were able to diffuse the situation and I hope you are okay.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
sdgd21
by Diana on Nov. 24, 2012 at 12:29 PM

did you bite him back! lol i am so semi-joking! ;-) sorry hun.

JasonsMom2007
by Lisa on Nov. 24, 2012 at 12:32 PM
Lol no

Quoting sdgd21:

did you bite him back! lol i am so semi-joking! ;-) sorry hun.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
e-doolittle
by Kelly on Nov. 24, 2012 at 3:15 PM

yikes!  sorry he was having a rough day.  

Shaybay218
by on Nov. 24, 2012 at 5:29 PM

I had a 6 yr old cousin to bite me caught me off guard pissed me off hell I bit him back just to let him know just because your mad you can't bite people to get your way...He hasn't bit anyone since then.I apologized later after I calmed down a bit but that bite hurt and children have small sharp teeth...lol

JasonsMom2007
by Lisa on Nov. 24, 2012 at 6:16 PM
1 mom liked this

I had to bite my daughter back.  I hated to do it but I just had to!  It's the only thing that stopped her from biting.

My son I can't do that to.  No biting back, no spanking, no physical punishments.  It can be quite the challenge.

Quoting Shaybay218:

I had a 6 yr old cousin to bite me caught me off guard pissed me off hell I bit him back just to let him know just because your mad you can't bite people to get your way...He hasn't bit anyone since then.I apologized later after I calmed down a bit but that bite hurt and children have small sharp teeth...lol

Being a full-time mother is one of the highest salaried jobs in my field, since the payment is pure love.  ~Mildred B. Vermont
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)