Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hello

Posted by on Nov. 24, 2012 at 6:22 AM
  • 10 Replies
1 mom liked this
Hello I am Laura, 30 years young! I have two boys 4 and 2. Pregnant with my third, little but worried what it will be like having 3!
by on Nov. 24, 2012 at 6:22 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
3dragonflies
by Member on Nov. 24, 2012 at 7:08 AM

No worries :)  I was in your same shoes, but I would not have changed anything for the world.  My two older children were around the same age as yours when I was pregnant with our third.  It felt like the longest pregnancy ever :)  It will seem crazy at first but after a while you will get the hang of it!  Congratulations and enjoy !!!!!!!

tel4him
by Bronze Member on Nov. 24, 2012 at 7:14 AM

Welcome to the 30+ club!  I have 3 also, but mine were older (8 & 6) when the 3rd was born.  For me, the 3rd one just fit right in, like he was always there!  You'll do great!  It will be tough when he/she's first born, but you'll get it.  By the third one, you're a pro, so it goes a lot easier.

mumsy2three
by Shauna on Nov. 24, 2012 at 7:14 AM

Welcome to the group and congrats on the baby.

Having 3 kiddos isn't too difficult. Mine were a little more spaced out in age than yours but once you get into a routine it will be pretty easy. Good luck.

sunflowers12
by on Nov. 24, 2012 at 10:35 AM

welcomehello, i am Brenda aka sunflowers12 i have six kids all big pretty much the oldest is 21 and youngest 10... congrats on the little one coming soon the transition between two to three is not all that hard i would say the hardest for me was from one to two... but you will be great:) 

lalasmama2007
by Ticia on Nov. 24, 2012 at 10:35 AM

Hi Laura!  Welcome!

Mari6443
by Gold Member on Nov. 24, 2012 at 10:40 AM
Hello Laura! Welcome!! My dd's name is Laura! Congratulations on expecting your third child! How exciting!!:-)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LivinDeadGurl
by Maranda on Nov. 24, 2012 at 8:53 PM

Welcome!

Laurasurprise
by on Nov. 25, 2012 at 3:24 AM
Thanks for the welcome everyone x
This pregnancy is flying by due 3rd Jan!
TableforSeven
by Judy on Nov. 25, 2012 at 4:07 AM

Welcome.

For me adding baby number three was easy.  Heck, after one....then two....you know what you are doing.  You just need to get into a routine and stick to it.

LuLuRex
by Bronze Member on Nov. 27, 2012 at 4:42 PM

Welcome! I have kids similar ages (minus a new pregnancy)!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)