Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

30 Something Moms 30 Something Moms

Turning 40 and scared.

Posted by on Nov. 27, 2012 at 7:27 AM
  • 6 Replies

I am turning 40 in about 2 weeks.  I am not liking it for some reason.  Not sure how to feel about it.   But I have a group question, Do I need to unjoin since I will no longer be 30 something?  Although I reallly dont feel 40 lol.  Goodnesss when did I get old.

by on Nov. 27, 2012 at 7:27 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Lovingmyny
by on Nov. 27, 2012 at 7:39 AM
It's all in your head sweetie 40 is just a number don't panick. Think Blessed thoughts wisdom comes with older age.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
pristine729
by on Nov. 27, 2012 at 8:29 AM
I hate getting older too. I think starting a new decade is the hardest birthdays anyways.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
wkdgrneyes
by on Nov. 27, 2012 at 9:00 AM

<3 I am turning 35 next month so not far behind you. 

sunflowers12
by on Nov. 27, 2012 at 11:24 AM

i am thinkin your over thinkin the process i to am getting ready to be 40 in a few weeks and who cares!!! its life we are born we grow up live as best as we can bring up kids and get older and one day we all die that is just life its not the age its how we live and how we test others and how we test our selves.. i know ppl younger then me by years but due to their inability to cope with life are advanced in age and will suffer from per- mature issues if they continue on their coarse... so cheer up you will be fin and do something nice for you this may help you except the age thing better... i used to feel uneasy about aging but now i don't care much just concentrate on my life and enriching other if i can:) confused

Poosaloosa
by Silver Member on Nov. 27, 2012 at 2:24 PM
1 mom liked this

going be 40 in 10 days, not real happy about it myself.  I hope we don't have to leave the 30 something group.  because I don't want to be 40, yet.

mumsy2three
by Shauna on Nov. 27, 2012 at 5:47 PM

I turned the big 4-0 in June or as I like to refer to it: the first anniversary of my 39th birthday, lol!

I don't feel any different than I did when I turned 30 or 35. I loved my 30's and really hope my 40's are just as good :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)