Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

30 Something Moms 30 Something Moms

If you have more than 3 kids

Posted by on Nov. 29, 2012 at 1:54 AM
  • 24 Replies
I have been curious about this for a while. I know a lot of families that have 5 or more kids. I was wondering how you get everyone showered. Is it done on a schedule? Do some shower in the AM, and others in the PM? Please explain how you do it.
by on Nov. 29, 2012 at 1:54 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Coming4Ya
by on Nov. 29, 2012 at 1:59 AM

lmao

VintageWife
by Silver Member on Nov. 29, 2012 at 2:00 AM
1 mom liked this
My bro and SIL have 6 kids and they do half of them every other night unless there has been sports played or it's sweltering out.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
conniejo75
by Bronze Member on Nov. 29, 2012 at 2:02 AM
1 mom liked this
I come from a family of 10 kids... we didn't shower every day. Every other day is fine unless we were at a sports practice. We had more than one bathroom.... we just took showers at night or got up early if we wanted to shower before school.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jenuresti5
by on Nov. 29, 2012 at 2:47 AM
1 mom liked this

we have two showers..my two boys go one at a time in one and my two girls in the other every night..and baby has his tub..i tell them not to take too long

friendlymom5
by Member on Nov. 29, 2012 at 3:21 AM
3 at night 2 in the morning. No problem.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
MotherOF5Cuties
by Member on Nov. 29, 2012 at 5:14 AM
at night . all take turns but the 2 youngest take their baths earlier bc obviously they go to bed earlie.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
PurplePieguy
by on Nov. 29, 2012 at 8:59 AM

I give my 6 yr old a bath around 7 and the 4 older kids take turns after her or get up early if they want to shower before school. 

Flaca43
by Gold Member on Nov. 29, 2012 at 9:13 AM
1 mom liked this

My oldest 3 shower before bed. With DS3, I give him baths at random times as I have my newborn now and am not always able to give him a bath in the evenings. My newborn has colic right now, so I try to give her a nice warm bath as she loves being in it.

givenshl
by on Nov. 29, 2012 at 9:29 AM

I have 4 children. Everyone showers/baths every evening and than again the next morning. Have never had a problem even when they were younger.

MommeisQueen
by Member on Nov. 29, 2012 at 9:34 AM

the older kids use their bath/shower w/ my supervision and I/we bath the younger babies in our washroom

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN