Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

30 Something Moms 30 Something Moms

How Many Pairs of Shoes?

Posted by on Nov. 30, 2012 at 3:07 PM
  • 7 Replies

Poll

Question: How many pairs of shoes does your child have?

Options:

1 pair

2 pairs

3-4 pairs

5-10 pairs

More than 10 pairs

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 14

View Results

My kids are very, very spoiled in most any way you can think of.  My 7yo (nearly 8) daughter keeps complaining she doesn't have enough pairs of shoes.  So, I wanted to ask you ladies, how many pairs of shoes do each of your children own?  She just went up in size so she doesn't have as many as usual but I'm guessing that she has as many as an average child her age.

by on Nov. 30, 2012 at 3:07 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
hopealways4019
by Bronze Member on Nov. 30, 2012 at 3:39 PM
My 4 yr old have about 18 pairs
Daughter
My 6 yr old son have about 10 pairs

My 12 yr old daughter have about 7 she picky that's why she don't have more.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Jinxed8
by Gold Member on Nov. 30, 2012 at 3:44 PM

Yikes !  My DD has 3 pairs for school (1 for inside, 1 for outside, 1 for gym) plus a couple pairs at home.  + a pair for boots for the winter and a couple pairs of sandals + filp flop in the summer

Any more than that would be a waste as she grows up way too fast ! 

IAMmomtotrips
by Bronze Member on Nov. 30, 2012 at 3:50 PM

my children have more shoes than we know what to do with...They have tennis shoes, snow boots, riding boots, mary janes, twinkle twos, toms, water shoes, cute boots in black, brown, and gray, and various other types...its one of the perks of having an uncle that is the general manager of a shoe store.

lexipooh78
by on Nov. 30, 2012 at 3:55 PM

I selected 1 but I forgot about his rain/snow boots. He is two and just went up in size so we haven't replace all of his shoes yet but at most he has had 4 pairs at a time. Sandals, snow/rain boots, and 2 pair of sneakers. 

mamaslilpunkin
by Bronze Member on Nov. 30, 2012 at 3:58 PM

Combined shoes,sneakers,winter boots,rain boots,flip flops-around 15 pairs.She likes shoes.I like shoes.Therefore she has sort of alot. :)

CafeMom Tickers
arctophile
by Christi on Nov. 30, 2012 at 4:10 PM

DH loves shoes as well.  He has more pair than I do and I have a lot!  Generally the kids have 20ish pair each but my oldest told me Thanksgiving that her shoes hurt her feet.  She had outgrown them so much that she actually skipped the next size! She said she hadn't noticed since she was still wearing flops so much.  Currently she has 6 pair including her flops.  Of course she will get more but she acts like she has to go barefoot because she only has 6 pair.  Divas, Ugh!

storkradio193
by on Nov. 30, 2012 at 5:48 PM

3 yr old - 4 pairs, and rain boats

20 month old - 2 pairs and probably some warm weather shoes, but they won't fit when its warm again

http://www.cafemom.com/home/storkradio193

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)