Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

30 Something Moms 30 Something Moms

It's been a long time!

Posted by on Dec. 1, 2012 at 11:50 PM
  • 5 Replies

It's been so long since I've been on Cafe Mom. As I was strolling through my Facebook tonight, it seems like everyone is celebrating for the holidays w/parties, parades, etc. I'm @ home. My husband is working, my girls are asleep because they stayed up so late from their sleepover last night, & I am really feeling the blues, very lonely. So I decided to come on here & see what everyone is up to. Hopefully I can get out of this funk soon. My home is already decorated for Christmas, so here I sit. sigh!

by on Dec. 1, 2012 at 11:50 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
JasonsMom2007
by Lisa on Dec. 1, 2012 at 11:51 PM
Welcome back! I would keep you company but I have to do laundry and work on Christmas gifts :(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mumsy2three
by Shauna on Dec. 2, 2012 at 7:27 AM

Welcome back~

madipayt
by on Dec. 2, 2012 at 7:46 AM
Welcome back
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
sunflowers12
by on Dec. 2, 2012 at 9:49 AM
1 mom liked this

oh my, well your certainly not alone money is always tight and it never seems to matter how much you make its gone instantly.. its tough around this time a year loved ones to far away to see and sometimes things just suck.. however it will pass and things will be fine.. if i had a dollar for all the times i felt down i would be rich as the saying goes... just gotta be happy with life even if it kind sucks at the time things can always be worse if it wasn't for the bad times we wouldn't know the good... :)

lalasmama2007
by Ticia on Dec. 2, 2012 at 11:47 AM

welcome back

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)