Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

30 Something Moms 30 Something Moms

I was stopped last night

Posted by on Dec. 2, 2012 at 11:21 AM
  • 9 Replies
1 mom liked this

I was stopped last night,cop pulled me over and I was honest to her.Pulled me over for a brake light out in my truck.Asked for my driver's liceance,insurance and registration which I did.I plus told her I have a gun in the middle console and have a concealed weapons permit for it,I pulled it out with her seeing it.Said I was good on that.I was given no problems and recieved a warning.She said thanks for being honest to her about the gun,I knew it was a safety issue and it was best to tell her ahead of time.I did fix the brake light,replaced a bad bulb.

by on Dec. 2, 2012 at 11:21 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
sheri305
by on Dec. 2, 2012 at 11:25 AM

Good everything worked out....

liss05
by Gold Member on Dec. 2, 2012 at 11:27 AM

Glad everything turned out fine.

grneyedormom
by Kendra on Dec. 2, 2012 at 11:46 AM
Glad you just got a warning. In my state you have to advise law enforcement if you are carrying concealed when you are pulled over.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
angelicav12
by Member on Dec. 2, 2012 at 5:43 PM

It was my Bersa 9mm that was in the middle console,went to the store for a beer run and did not need my gun in my pocket in the store.I tell the truth when I am pulled over.

JasonsMom2007
by Lisa on Dec. 2, 2012 at 5:45 PM
I got pulled over on halloween for a brake light out. My first ticket ever since I started driving in 1998 and my second time ever pulled over (first time they were looking for somebody else). At least it was just a fix it ticket. I just handed it off to a cop friend and said "here, fix it"
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ANGIE9958
by Member on Dec. 2, 2012 at 5:58 PM

That's awesome she was cool. Some ares asses

angelicav12
by Member on Dec. 2, 2012 at 6:04 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O1MF94CCBCQ  I do it like this and I am polite about it

mumsy2three
by Shauna on Dec. 2, 2012 at 6:35 PM

Glad you just got a warning.

Shaybay218
by on Dec. 2, 2012 at 6:50 PM

That's great! 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)