Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

30 Something Moms 30 Something Moms

What's one memory that brings a smile to your face, each time you remember

Posted by   + Show Post

?

by on Dec. 2, 2012 at 11:56 AM
Replies (11-20):
bigred1058
by Member on Dec. 2, 2012 at 11:45 PM
1 mom liked this
Most recently? My first love 15 & in high School. I smile every time I think of him. He's a great guy and a Dr. now dammit!!;)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
WesternNYmom
by Alaina on Dec. 3, 2012 at 12:08 AM
1 mom liked this

The day each of my kids were born.  We still get a good laugh about the fact that when my husband held our daughter for the first time, she looked up at him and stuck her tongue out at him.  I also love it the first time our daughter saw her baby brother for the first time.  The nurse had just brought ds in for a feeding and dd pointed to the bassinet and asked "What's that?"  When I told her that she was looking at her new baby brother, she smiled and said "Cute baby!"  It was the cutest thing. 

MissDavison
by on Dec. 3, 2012 at 7:41 AM

Im sorry...It is still hard for me and it's been over 12 yrs. He was such a great man.

Quoting supermomz25:

Quoting MissDavison:

Any/All memories of my daddy...He passed away 12 yrsago... I miss him so much...

I'm right with you on this one. my dad passed away almost 2 years ago and it feels just like yesterday.

nodramamama311
by on Dec. 3, 2012 at 7:50 AM
So many to have just one. Of course my kids, also the first time I met my husband in person after talking to him for 2 months on the phone. We were both smiles from ear to ear all night.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
amyrebecca1853
by Amy on Dec. 3, 2012 at 7:55 AM
Listening to my grandfather tell me about his family history. It was always so cute to hear him talk about it. And of course seeing my twins for the first time. I will never ever forget that moment. I waited my whole life for them and seeing them in front of me all snuggled up together was overwhelming and peaceful all at once.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Babujai
by Bronze Member on Dec. 3, 2012 at 9:25 AM
1 mom liked this

The first time my ODS held his little brother.  His eyes were so big and his smile was a combination of happy and proud.

sheri305
by on Dec. 3, 2012 at 10:26 AM

Quoting Mari6443:

I have lots of those! I would say the birth of my kids. That would be at the top of my list. :-)

hkcason
by on Dec. 3, 2012 at 2:23 PM
Singing on Christmas Eve w/ my Grandpa & sister. It's my favorite Christmas memory b.k(before kids)
Jinxed8
by Gold Member on Dec. 3, 2012 at 2:38 PM
1 mom liked this

When DH asked me to marry him

Christine9576
by Member on Dec. 3, 2012 at 6:46 PM
My son's birth
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)