Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

30 Something Moms 30 Something Moms

NON TRADITIONAL CHRISTMAS TREE OR TRADITIONAL?

Posted by   + Show Post

What color of tree? How tall? What color are your decorations? Post a pic if you have one. Also when do you put your tree up? I found this topic in one of my other groups & thought it would be fun to do well for three years in a row I did non traditional trees. This year I decided to do a pink theme in memory of my mother who passed away from breast cancer

by on Dec. 3, 2012 at 12:38 PM
Replies (11-20):
countrymomma81
by Platinum Member on Dec. 3, 2012 at 4:57 PM

Ours is a normal green tree. It came with multicolored lights though, and I hate those so we just strung white lights on them and use those. 

Raeann11
by Silver Member on Dec. 3, 2012 at 5:45 PM

Very pretty, non traditonal. We just got ours up yesterday. 

mumsy2three
by Shauna on Dec. 3, 2012 at 6:01 PM

Love the tree!

Our tree is full of ornaments collected throughout the years. It pretty much looks the same year after year.

ChancesMommy07
by Bronze Member on Dec. 3, 2012 at 6:15 PM

Ours is traditional. Its an 8ft artificial Douglas fir. Its got silver and gold ornaments and a snowman theme. 

K8WillBLast
by on Dec. 3, 2012 at 6:25 PM

We do traditional trees.  I put one up before Thanksgiving & then a couple more after Thanksgiving.

carakitty
by Bronze Member on Dec. 3, 2012 at 7:25 PM

We have an artificial, traditional tree with white lights. Our ornaments are quite eclectic and the collection has been growing very nicely over the years!

I love the smell of fresh trees so I need to hunt down a hang up air freshener that smells authentic! I heard the Yankee Candle Company Balsam & Pine one is good?

Here is our tree last year.

Birthday

pnut1027
by on Dec. 4, 2012 at 11:43 AM
6' green artificial, white lights, sentimental ornaments.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
quietbookworm
by on Dec. 4, 2012 at 12:51 PM
1 mom liked this

Your tree is beautiful. I am sorry for your loss. We have a basic green, fake tree.

AuntyEm774
by Bronze Member on Dec. 4, 2012 at 2:09 PM
Ours will be a fresh cut juniper 6-7 feet tall. Will have white lights, gold, silver, and maroon glass balls, popcorn and cranberry strings, and candycanes. May also have decorated gingerbread cookies if we get th done. Will go cut it this next weekend when we get back from bull sales.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
nikkita311
by on Dec. 4, 2012 at 2:47 PM
1 mom liked this
Ours is black and is 4ft tall my height.it will have red black and white and gold ornaments on it it is pre lit with white lights.and a white star.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)