Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

30 Something Moms 30 Something Moms

I saved $200!

Posted by on Dec. 3, 2012 at 1:33 PM
  • 3 Replies
1 mom liked this

I went to Kohls yesterday.  I have lost 50 lbs since July and hubby has lost 30 lbs so we are both in desperate need of new clothes.  I thought I would get hubby some for Christmas.  Plus my 2 year old is outgrowing her 2t tops in length so I went looking for those too.

I found clearance racks yay!  I only found dd 1 3t shirt because I was looking for short sleeves and everything was long sleeves.

I bought

a 3t shirt for dd

1 pair of zip off pants for hubby

2 nice shirts for hubby

a bra for me

some lingere that actually fits me

and an insulated coffee mug for hubby

I had a 20% off coupon

I spent $40 and saved $200!  Plus I got $10 in kohls cash which I will be using tomorrow to hopefully find hubby some pants that match the shirts.  

I was so shocked when I saw my total!

Have you found any good deals recently?

Being a full-time mother is one of the highest salaried jobs in my field, since the payment is pure love.  ~Mildred B. Vermont
by on Dec. 3, 2012 at 1:33 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
rebeccadac
by on Dec. 3, 2012 at 1:39 PM

I too went to Kohls today since I had $30 in Kohls cash I went looking for Christmas things for my sons... didnt find the Bayblades I was looking for but did get the spiderman city that was normally $70 but with the kolhs cash and my 25% off coupon I paid $10!!!!

LOVE KOHLS! Congrats on your good deals and all the weight loss!

Jinxed8
by Gold Member on Dec. 3, 2012 at 2:11 PM

This is so cool for you !!  I love when stuff like this happens. 

Mine is I went to Best Buy to find a new power cord for my DD's portable DVD player and there was a clearance table and I ended up picking up a regular DVD player brand new for $10.  There was nothing wrong with the DVD player it was just returned and they were not allowed to put it back on the shelf !  It was cheaper for me to buy the new DVD player than the power cord ! 

mumsy2three
by Shauna on Dec. 3, 2012 at 6:11 PM

Excellent~I love Kohls.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)