Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

30 Something Moms 30 Something Moms

Will you be traveling

Posted by on Dec. 4, 2012 at 10:40 PM
  • 29 Replies

for Christmas?  If so, where are you headed?  If not, are you having Christmas at your house or going to a local friend's or family's house?

by on Dec. 4, 2012 at 10:40 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
nodramamama311
by on Dec. 4, 2012 at 10:41 PM
We will be staying home and my mother in law and brother in law will come over. They live here, in our town. My family lives 5 states away :(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Peechi81
by Member on Dec. 4, 2012 at 10:43 PM
We will be staying in the county. I went out of state for Thanksgiving so we are staying local for Christmas!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
hollydaze1974
by on Dec. 4, 2012 at 10:58 PM
Just two hours to the in laws. I decided when I wasa kid, I would not travel for Christmas because it sucked to open presents and get in the car, to travel four hrs and just as bad to open at grandparents house and have to pack up the next day to go home.

After my dad's second divorce, he moved to my town. And in laws are a short distance, and mom comes in for Christmas. So we are all together and I don't have to mess my boy's Christmas up with a long car drive.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
K8WillBLast
by on Dec. 4, 2012 at 11:28 PM

The most we travel is an hour to families homes.

Chymerra
by on Dec. 5, 2012 at 6:52 AM

No, this year we are staying home. 

Briesmom38
by Gold Member on Dec. 5, 2012 at 7:51 AM

Christmas is at my house, so no traveling for me!

** It's 5 O'clock Somewhere **

lindilouwho82
by on Dec. 5, 2012 at 9:13 AM

I travel the 23rd to DH's brother's house to do Christmas with DH's family and then I travel the 26th to my mom's house to do Christmas with mine. I personally don't get along with either of our families well enough to wanna get together with them any day of the year BUT I can put my differences aside for Christmas. On the 26th we will spend the morning with my mom and whoever shows up and then we are leaving for Vegas for New Year's.

import1a92
by on Dec. 5, 2012 at 9:23 AM
I am hosting Christmas here at our house.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Raeann11
by Silver Member on Dec. 5, 2012 at 9:38 AM

We are staying home as a family. We have done this the last 3 years and enjoyed it very much. 

sweetmissy_05
by on Dec. 5, 2012 at 9:38 AM
We are going to my MIL's house which is about 45 miles away.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)