Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Plans for the weekend?

Posted by on Dec. 6, 2012 at 9:51 AM
  • 38 Replies

What do you have planned?

christmas treeholding gifts

by on Dec. 6, 2012 at 9:51 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lalasmama2007
by Ticia on Dec. 6, 2012 at 9:53 AM
1 mom liked this

We're going into downtown Philadelphia to see the Christmas displays and then we're going to my brother's place down there to celebrate my nephew's 6th birthday.

Raeann11
by Silver Member on Dec. 6, 2012 at 9:57 AM

Friday night we are going to First Friday. It is a craft show here.

Saturday is my Oldest Birthday party with her Grandpa, Aunties and us. We are going to Olive Garden. Then it is Awesome Art Afternoon. While my girls and hubby do that. I am going to adopt our Foster kitten. The girls don't know we are and she is one of there Christmas presents. 

Sunday is my oldest birthday party with a few friends at a bowling alley. She is so excited. 

LivinDeadGurl
by Maranda on Dec. 6, 2012 at 10:07 AM

I am thinking about going to see a local cover band Saturday.

Other than that, no plans.

sdgd21
by Diana on Dec. 6, 2012 at 10:16 AM

packing/ packing/ cleaning/ packing lol

Briesmom38
by Silver Member on Dec. 6, 2012 at 10:20 AM

My daughter is in a school play with performances Friday, Saturday and Sunday, so I'll be spending my weekend at her school,lol

** It's 5 O'clock Somewhere **

deek843
by on Dec. 6, 2012 at 10:32 AM

Hoping to see the Festival of Lights here in Charleston, SC. Maybe watch MIB3 finally lol and to lunch and the park with my DD as our mommy and me date.

PurplePieguy
by on Dec. 6, 2012 at 11:20 AM

2 parades this weekend (one Sat, one Sun), in which 3 of my kids will be in. 2 are marching with the middle school band (one plays the clarinet and the other the snare drum) and 1 will be riding on a float with her Girl Scout troop. And then Saturday evening we'll go see the Christmas display at the park. 

Pukalani79
by Kris on Dec. 6, 2012 at 11:44 AM

My son has play practice Friday night, and the rest of us will go to a handbell concert.  Saturday, my son has play practice again in the morning, then my daughter has ballet, followed by a Student Choreography meeting.  (This is the first where she's being allowed to do most of the choreography so she's so excited!) After that I think I'm going to take the kids to a children's play.  That evening is our church's annual Christmas party.  Sunday is worship, and so far nothing else. :)

jellybeanjean
by Bronze Member on Dec. 6, 2012 at 1:53 PM

Putting up the tree after I get my baby's first ornament. Possibly going to see Santa, and getting my shrimp on at Red Lobster! Whoohoo big weekend!

SuperPickle
by Silver Member on Dec. 6, 2012 at 2:14 PM

My Uncle and his partner are flying in and renting a house on the beach so we are having a little bday(his and my gmas)/christmas party there.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)