Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

30 Something Moms 30 Something Moms

What do you have planned?

christmas treeholding gifts

by on Dec. 6, 2012 at 9:51 AM
Replies (11-20):
countrymomma81
by Platinum Member on Dec. 6, 2012 at 2:19 PM

Friday night we are taking the kids ride around and look at Christmas lights. Saturday we have a birthday party to go to, then a Christmas parade then my MIL's Christmas party that I'm dreading. 

Katenemsmom
by on Dec. 6, 2012 at 2:23 PM
Hanukkah begins Saturday night. :)
On Sunday my daughter turns 7, so we are going to go out to dinner on Saturday. Sunday my kids are in a Hanukkah play with performances is the morning and at the menorah lighting / party at the Temple. .
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
lalasmama2007
by Ticia on Dec. 6, 2012 at 9:37 PM

happy hanukkahHappy Birthday to your dd!

Quoting Katenemsmom:

Hanukkah begins Saturday night. :)
On Sunday my daughter turns 7, so we are going to go out to dinner on Saturday. Sunday my kids are in a Hanukkah play with performances is the morning and at the menorah lighting / party at the Temple. .

whatmynameagain
by Bronze Member on Dec. 6, 2012 at 11:47 PM
Weeki wachee fl to see the special holiday mermaid show, santa, lights...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
rebeccadac
by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 9:12 AM

Today I am taking my preschooler to a fieldtrip to see a play... tonight at the elementary school they are doingfamily movie night so we are going to that as it is fun for the kids and us and so social! Tomorrow is loaded Dh is trying to Xmas shop and make a trip to Home Depot and work at a side job repairing computers, I have to take my daughter to a birthday party at the Princess Palace (cant wait to see this) and make cookies for the cookie exchange I am hosting on Sun. and babysitting my cousin's 11 mo old daughter...Sunday is the cookie exchange so preparing and hosting that...cant wait!!!!

Aislinn
by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 9:14 AM

Breakfast with Santa, Santa Parade and Christmas shopping. Yay. lol My MIL is taking the kiddo for the night, so I may get lucky, at least...lol

Moselys
by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 9:42 AM
Tonight I have a gathering for my Tastefully Simple business, Saturday I will finish putting up my Christmas decorations and Sunday I will be making nut rolls with my mom and sister. (It's a family tradition)
narumi74
by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 10:50 AM

We are planning to put our outdoor lights on and thinking of going to go see the Christmas wonderland here in our area! Have a great wknd all! :)

Jemia
by Bronze Member on Dec. 7, 2012 at 11:00 AM
Toy drive on Saturday and football on Sunday
Marz31
by Silver Member on Dec. 7, 2012 at 11:02 AM

Tomorrow we have my Company's Kids' Christmas party. it's always fun, they have a santa and they give each child a personalized gift (based on what the parent says to buy) and it's just a good time. Sunday, DH has a football game to go to and I bought a couple of holiday crafts for DD and me to do, a little Penguin house and then a set of ornament bells, should be fun!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN