Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

30 Something Moms 30 Something Moms

What do you have planned?

christmas treeholding gifts

by on Dec. 6, 2012 at 9:51 AM
Replies (21-30):
QTMom2302
by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 12:22 PM

My DD's choir is singing at the school's Breakfast w/ Santa tomorrow morning. Then we are going to see Polar Express in 3D and then go downtown Indy to look at Christmas lights on Saturday night. 

KylesMom409
by Linnette on Dec. 7, 2012 at 12:34 PM
We're going to Disney! I love seeing all the decorations this time of year. :)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
SuperMommy408
by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 3:04 PM

We don't have anything exciting planned. I have to take my oldest to take her act test tomorrow and then. We are planning to have movie night at home with the girls,they will be excited and hubby starts vacation Sunday , I guess that's exciting !!

momofcrazypants
by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 3:18 PM

I've been suckered in to taking my 7th grade DD to see the new Twilight movie. Awesome.

bizkit_fanky
by Gold Member on Dec. 7, 2012 at 3:47 PM

No plans here

storkradio193
by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 5:03 PM

Nothing much, but I need some rest.

http://www.cafemom.com/home/storkradio193

mumsy2three
by Shauna on Dec. 7, 2012 at 6:56 PM

My dd and I are going holiday shopping in the morning. DS1 has basketball practice and DS2 has a birthday party to go to during the afternoon.

WesternNYmom
by Alaina on Dec. 8, 2012 at 1:10 AM

Taking dd to her dance lessons tomorrow.  The rest of the weekend I plan to go out to do some Christmas shopping, and start baking cookies.

NicLof2
by on Dec. 8, 2012 at 1:14 AM
I'm so jealous I miss Philly so bad! Have a cheese steak and soft pretzel for me!

Quoting lalasmama2007:

We're going into downtown Philadelphia to see the Christmas displays and then we're going to my brother's place down there to celebrate my nephew's 6th birthday.

NicLof2
by on Dec. 8, 2012 at 1:19 AM
Friday night I had a Christmas activity plans with my son at the center but his dad got their 1st and took my spot even though it was my night. Saturday is my friends dd's B-Day party, then a Christmas fair/event with family, then on Sunday is our churches Christmas concert.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN