Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

kinda embarrassing...

Posted by on Dec. 8, 2012 at 12:27 PM
  • 6 Replies
It's a dreary Saturday morning/afternoon in Columbus, OH. Just lounging around the house, hair a mess, jammies still on... then there is a knock at the door.

It's the cable guy. Goreous I might add. I don't have cable but he needs to get to the utility pole in my backyard.

Quick transformation (do hair, brush teeth, & get dressed). IDK how long he is going to be either. And I need to leave for a few hours. But I wasn't taking all the kids. Now I'm sure as hell not leaving! I don't want my kids letting the dog outside while he is here (our gate to the backyard doesn't shut properly so we have to put a barrier in front of it to keep the dog from escaping). Plus I just don't like the idea of a stranger in my yard with my kids home alone.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Dec. 8, 2012 at 12:27 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
countrymomma81
by Ruby Member on Dec. 8, 2012 at 1:43 PM

I don't blame you. I wouldn't either. 

mumsy2three
by Shauna on Dec. 8, 2012 at 3:51 PM

I don't blame you. It always seems to work that way doesn't it.

K8WillBLast
by on Dec. 8, 2012 at 6:12 PM

I hate when that happens!!  I don't blame you for not wanting to leave them either...which I'm sure you didn't want to anymore though so you could watch him?!!! 

CampClan
by on Dec. 8, 2012 at 8:02 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting K8WillBLast:

I hate when that happens!!  I don't blame you for not wanting to leave them either...which I'm sure you didn't want to anymore though so you could watch him?!!! 

My 16yo DS WAS there so I COULD have left... but yeah... stranger in my backyard plus dog escaping... plus cute guy! Although... if I had let the dog out & he escaped I wonder if the guy would have felt guilty & helped chase the dog? LOL

K8WillBLast
by on Dec. 8, 2012 at 8:08 PM

Oh...good thinking!!!  LOL!

Quoting CampClan:

Quoting K8WillBLast:

My 16yo DS WAS there so I COULD have left... but yeah... stranger in my backyard plus dog escaping... plus cute guy! Although... if I had let the dog out & he escaped I wonder if the guy would have felt guilty & helped chase the dog? LOL

Jazmyn1
by on Dec. 11, 2012 at 12:40 AM

not to mention your all dolled up and a gorgeous man is still there lol...I wouldnt leave either with a  strange person in my yard and kids home alone NO WAY good mama

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)