Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

30 Something Moms 30 Something Moms

kinda embarrassing...

Posted by on Dec. 8, 2012 at 12:27 PM
  • 6 Replies
It's a dreary Saturday morning/afternoon in Columbus, OH. Just lounging around the house, hair a mess, jammies still on... then there is a knock at the door.

It's the cable guy. Goreous I might add. I don't have cable but he needs to get to the utility pole in my backyard.

Quick transformation (do hair, brush teeth, & get dressed). IDK how long he is going to be either. And I need to leave for a few hours. But I wasn't taking all the kids. Now I'm sure as hell not leaving! I don't want my kids letting the dog outside while he is here (our gate to the backyard doesn't shut properly so we have to put a barrier in front of it to keep the dog from escaping). Plus I just don't like the idea of a stranger in my yard with my kids home alone.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Dec. 8, 2012 at 12:27 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
countrymomma81
by Platinum Member on Dec. 8, 2012 at 1:43 PM

I don't blame you. I wouldn't either. 

mumsy2three
by Shauna on Dec. 8, 2012 at 3:51 PM

I don't blame you. It always seems to work that way doesn't it.

K8WillBLast
by on Dec. 8, 2012 at 6:12 PM

I hate when that happens!!  I don't blame you for not wanting to leave them either...which I'm sure you didn't want to anymore though so you could watch him?!!! 

CampClan
by Bronze Member on Dec. 8, 2012 at 8:02 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting K8WillBLast:

I hate when that happens!!  I don't blame you for not wanting to leave them either...which I'm sure you didn't want to anymore though so you could watch him?!!! 

My 16yo DS WAS there so I COULD have left... but yeah... stranger in my backyard plus dog escaping... plus cute guy! Although... if I had let the dog out & he escaped I wonder if the guy would have felt guilty & helped chase the dog? LOL

K8WillBLast
by on Dec. 8, 2012 at 8:08 PM

Oh...good thinking!!!  LOL!

Quoting CampClan:

Quoting K8WillBLast:

My 16yo DS WAS there so I COULD have left... but yeah... stranger in my backyard plus dog escaping... plus cute guy! Although... if I had let the dog out & he escaped I wonder if the guy would have felt guilty & helped chase the dog? LOL

Jazmyn1
by on Dec. 11, 2012 at 12:40 AM

not to mention your all dolled up and a gorgeous man is still there lol...I wouldnt leave either with a  strange person in my yard and kids home alone NO WAY good mama

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)