Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

30 Something Moms 30 Something Moms

Need advice please

Posted by on Dec. 8, 2012 at 7:57 PM
  • 7 Replies

I have had this friend for years well  about a year ago we had a fight and we made up. But a couple months later we had a huge fight. Well I know now she going through a lot. Should I reach out to her? We really left on bad terms we both said hurtful stuff to each other it's been 6 months. What should I do should I just leave it alone or should I reach out?

by on Dec. 8, 2012 at 7:57 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
CampClan
by Bronze Member on Dec. 8, 2012 at 8:15 PM

I say reach out to her. It will mean a lot to her that you aren't letting the past get in the way of helping her when she needs it the most. It will also show her who her real friends are.

ANGIE9958
by Member on Dec. 8, 2012 at 8:21 PM

Thanks. I did write her. So we will see how she fills

Quoting CampClan:

I say reach out to her. It will mean a lot to her that you aren't letting the past get in the way of helping her when she needs it the most. It will also show her who her real friends are.

elzmnsf
by Silver Member on Dec. 8, 2012 at 9:57 PM
I think that depends. I mean if the op said some wretched stuff, it might just reopen old wounds during an already stressful time. I have some old friends I wouldn't mind hearing from and some that I absolutely have no interest in ever hearing from, the parting was just too hurtful!

Quoting CampClan:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LivinDeadGurl
by Maranda on Dec. 9, 2012 at 12:51 PM

How did it go?

Quoting ANGIE9958:

Quoting CampClan:

ANGIE9958
by Member on Dec. 9, 2012 at 5:30 PM

Well we are talking. But I think it will be a long road for both of us to trust each other again but I hope we get the chance.

Quoting LivinDeadGurl:

How did it go?

Quoting ANGIE9958:

Quoting CampClan:

kimberly1556
by on Dec. 9, 2012 at 6:37 PM
1 mom liked this

dont let a little disagreement get in the way. friends are hard to find.  reach out to her and try to make amends.

kimberly1556
by on Dec. 9, 2012 at 6:38 PM

dont let a little disagreement get in the way. friends are hard to find.  reach out to her and try to make amends.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)