Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

30 Something Moms 30 Something Moms

I need my tubes untied

Posted by on Dec. 10, 2012 at 10:12 PM
  • 32 Replies
Has anyone had to have a tubal reversal and if so how much did it cost and did your insurance pay for any of it? Also, what state do you live I'm? Just wondering and please no bashing me for wanting another baby.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Dec. 10, 2012 at 10:12 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
billiejo79
by Bronze Member on Dec. 10, 2012 at 10:34 PM

I would love to get a reversal but my dh is so dead sent against it.

rainskysmom
by Member on Dec. 10, 2012 at 10:37 PM
My husband and I both want them untied but i've heard someone on here say it was like 12,000. That's crazy!!!!

Quoting billiejo79:

I would love to get a reversal but my dh is so dead sent against it.

tyfry7496
by on Dec. 10, 2012 at 10:38 PM
Very expensive and it may not work anyway.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ginene
by Member on Dec. 10, 2012 at 10:41 PM
I've seen prices range from $7500 to $15,000. Maybe more. I also want another baby all the time but never looked into it. My husband doesn't want anymore kids.
rainskysmom
by Member on Dec. 10, 2012 at 10:51 PM
1 mom liked this
My husband and I decided about 6 months ago that we wanted another. I've had my tubes tied for 10 years this Wednesday. I so totally regret doing it when I did

Quoting ginene:

I've seen prices range from $7500 to $15,000. Maybe more. I also want another baby all the time but never looked into it. My husband doesn't want anymore kids.

ginene
by Member on Dec. 11, 2012 at 2:40 AM
Me too. I cried afterwards. I have 4 but still want more.

Quoting rainskysmom:

My husband and I decided about 6 months ago that we wanted another. I've had my tubes tied for 10 years this Wednesday. I so totally regret doing it when I did

Quoting ginene:

conniejo75
by Bronze Member on Dec. 11, 2012 at 2:55 AM
Insurance doesn't cover undoing tubal ligation or vasectomy. And yes it is expensive and it doesn't always work. Good luck.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
NicLof2
by on Dec. 11, 2012 at 3:03 AM
:-( I'm sorry. How old we're you when you got them tied and how many kids? If you don't mind me asking. I'm just wandering.

Quoting rainskysmom:

Quoting ginene:

rainskysmom
by Member on Dec. 11, 2012 at 7:56 AM
I was 26 and had just delivered my 2nd daughter.

Quoting NicLof2:

:-( I'm sorry. How old we're you when you got them tied and how many kids? If you don't mind me asking. I'm just wandering.

Quoting rainskysmom:

Quoting ginene:

NicLof2
by on Dec. 11, 2012 at 8:09 AM
I hope your able to find a solution that makes you happy!

Quoting rainskysmom:

I was 26 and had just delivered my 2nd daughter.

Quoting NicLof2:

Quoting rainskysmom:

Quoting ginene:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN