Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

30 Something Moms 30 Something Moms
Has anyone had to have a tubal reversal and if so how much did it cost and did your insurance pay for any of it? Also, what state do you live I'm? Just wondering and please no bashing me for wanting another baby.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Dec. 10, 2012 at 10:12 PM
Replies (31-32):
myoldest1999
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 11:52 AM
My husband was adopted and so was his brother and he treats my oldest son like his own so it would be nothing new to the family...I've had this desire for another child for so long, I pray all the time. I hated getting a tubal but at the time it was the responsible thing to do...we are both very fertile and even got pregnant when we were not trying. We have Irish twins because of how easily I got pregnant. They both weighed over 10 lbs. and I would not be able to deliver any heavier of a baby. The cost of living also played a huge role in the decision...

Quoting rainskysmom:

Quoting myoldest1999:

I've been needing another child so bad that I've unknowingly gained weight and look pregnant now... :-( I hope to adopt one day.

I don't even know the steps you have to take to adopt a child. I know it's a long process though. And yes, for the last couple of months I've made myself think I was pregnant and have gained weight. Isn't it funny that we can do that to our bodies??? I know chanches are like slim to nothing but sometimes you can get pregnant with your tubes tied. I pray for that every night!!!!

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Poohy1975
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 9:23 PM

I had mine done in Nov.07. It was done by a military doc so all costs were covered. I would have to say it was the most painful surgery I've been through. (I've had 7) We've been TTC for over 5 years now. Conceived twice but miscarried both times.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)