Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

30 Something Moms 30 Something Moms

I love this Christian alternative to Elf on a Shelf!

Posted by on Dec. 11, 2012 at 9:04 PM
  • 7 Replies

http://www.yourchristmasangel.com/home/

Thought someone else might like it too.  And no, I am not selling these or associated with them in any way.  I just found it earlier when I was looking for alternatives.

Being a full-time mother is one of the highest salaried jobs in my field, since the payment is pure love.  ~Mildred B. Vermont
by on Dec. 11, 2012 at 9:04 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
unsuspected
by Bronze Member on Dec. 11, 2012 at 9:05 PM
Can you make it clickable? I'm mobile.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
JasonsMom2007
by Lisa on Dec. 11, 2012 at 9:10 PM

http://www.yourchristmasangel.com/home/

Quoting unsuspected:

Can you make it clickable? I'm mobile.

Being a full-time mother is one of the highest salaried jobs in my field, since the payment is pure love.  ~Mildred B. Vermont
janessa27
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 1:32 PM

Love this:)

pregnancy week by week
VintageWife
by Silver Member on Dec. 12, 2012 at 2:38 PM
1 mom liked this

We have an Elf on the Shelf but it has a Christian spin on it. The first night he came to live with us, he wrote this letter to the kids...

Dear ______,

Thank you for welcoming me into your home and giving me a name. Dinkle is kind of cool. I want you to know you are doing a big favor to Santa by keeping an eye on me. Elves are kind of mischievous and naughty sometimes just like kids.
Luckily, Jesus forgives us for our sins when we ask Him to. So don't forget to say your prayers and thank Jesus for His love and forgiveness. I'm so glad to be a part of your family and look forward to many years of memories!

Your Elf Brother,

Dinkle

bizkit_fanky
by Gold Member on Dec. 12, 2012 at 3:35 PM

Love this

bizkit_fanky
by Gold Member on Dec. 12, 2012 at 3:35 PM
1 mom liked this

Loveee that

Quoting VintageWife:

We have an Elf on the Shelf but it has a Christian spin on it. The first night he came to live with us, he wrote this letter to the kids...

Dear ______,

Thank you for welcoming me into your home and giving me a name. Dinkle is kind of cool. I want you to know you are doing a big favor to Santa by keeping an eye on me. Elves are kind of mischievous and naughty sometimes just like kids.
Luckily, Jesus forgives us for our sins when we ask Him to. So don't forget to say your prayers and thank Jesus for His love and forgiveness. I'm so glad to be a part of your family and look forward to many years of memories!

Your Elf Brother,

Dinkle

carakitty
by Bronze Member on Dec. 12, 2012 at 4:13 PM
1 mom liked this

I like the idea of the Angel but I think the one on that site is kind of ugly :-(

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)