Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

30 Something Moms 30 Something Moms

The Pink Unicorn

Posted by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 9:02 PM
  • 5 Replies
1 mom liked this

I have 2 kids.  My daughter is 3 going on 4 and my son is 4 going on 5.  I had to share this really cute story.

The 3 of us were in the car talking about Santa and what we all would like for Christmas.  My son was talking about what he really wants.... a Hot Wheels Wall Tracks thingie.  Easy peasy!  My daughter, who is a princess and a half... pretty little girl with big blues.... says 'Mommy, I want a pony.'

I say 'Really baby?  What color pony?'

My daughter 'Pink"

'A pink pony?  I don't think God makes those.  You may have to get a pink pony toy.'  I'm thinking at this point that A My Little Pony would be fun.

Then she says 'Not a pony pony... A pink Unicorn pony!!  And she flies!!!'

'A pink Unicorn that flies???  I want one toooooo!!!!'  The My Little Pony sounded awesome now!

She then says, and I swear I laughed until I started choking....  'Mommy, yes, a pink flying Unicorn.  But, Mommy, she eats rainbows... AND Mommy... AND... She POOPS BUTTERFLIES!!!!'

We all laughed so hard.  Yeah... My Little Pony doesn't even make one of those!

Minutes later, this little princess starts to burp her ABCs and 1-20.  My son never talked about poop and farts and burping as much as my daughter!  

So, my beautiful little princess of sunshine... my blue-eyed angel girl... wants herself a pink Unicorn that flies, eats rainbows and POOPS BUTTERFLIES!!!

I know there's something similar in Dr. Suess's Horton movie but she hasnt seen that in over a year.   Kids say some truly hilarious things!  Had to share!!!

by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 9:02 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
mariesmama
by Gold Member on Dec. 12, 2012 at 9:05 PM

gett her a princess cadence my little pony and tell her its the closest santa could find

ambertreas76
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 9:07 PM

That's exactly what I was thinkin!!!

Quoting mariesmama:

gett her a princess cadence my little pony and tell her its the closest santa could find

HeathersRich
by Silver Member on Dec. 12, 2012 at 9:09 PM
1 mom liked this
lol, I want to see Santa put that request under your tree :) Love your daughters imagination.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Pukalani79
by Kris on Dec. 12, 2012 at 9:09 PM

:)

ambertreas76
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 9:29 PM

She cracks me up!  Afterwards I heard her arguing her point with her brother.  She told him she knows where to find one but she won't tell anyone because it's a secret!  Yeah... friggin hilarious!!!

Quoting HeathersRich:

lol, I want to see Santa put that request under your tree :) Love your daughters imagination.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)