Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Only 1 more week until Christmas!

Posted by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 2:59 PM
  • 24 Replies

What do you still have to do?

wreath

by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 2:59 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lalasmama2007
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 3:01 PM

I have to pick up a few more gifts, wrap, bake and do a few crafts.

Jinxed8
by Platinum Member on Dec. 18, 2012 at 3:20 PM

Not much - tree is bought and decorated,  lights are up, shopping is done. Already made Christmas cookies with DD 2 weeks ago and still have a bag full in the freezer, even made a Ginger bread village.  I have one more gift to wrap for DD (last minute find).  All I have left is counting down the days until I"m on vacation !!!    I will be alone with DH on Christmas Eve - we'll have a quiet evening at home, we have to make a desert for Christmas dinner at my parents.  and That's about it.  Stress free as much as possible !!!   I'm even pondering doing take out on Christmas even instead of cooking ...

jellybeanjean
by Bronze Member on Dec. 18, 2012 at 3:36 PM

Everything =(

Will be doing my shopping friday night, setting up tree saturday night and preparing food starting sunday

lalasmama2007
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 3:38 PM

Good luck!

Quoting jellybeanjean:

Everything =(

Will be doing my shopping friday night, setting up tree saturday night and preparing food starting sunday

Mommyof2114
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 3:47 PM
I'm basically done. I need to get a few DVDs for the stocking stuffers.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
mommagirl77
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 3:50 PM
Basically done. Still lost as to what to get my mom so I'll get something Thursday. I have some baking to do for a cookie exchange on Friday. Wrap some clothes.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jennymajchszak
by Member on Dec. 18, 2012 at 3:52 PM

All I have left to do is make cookies ,and start cleaning the house we are have Christmas dinner here at home with family so I will be cooking for 20 to 25 people this year . So I will be busy  this week .

jellybeanjean
by Bronze Member on Dec. 18, 2012 at 3:53 PM

LOL thanks. I kinda like the Christmas rush =)

Quoting lalasmama2007:

Good luck!

Quoting jellybeanjean:

Everything =(

SwtSnowflake2
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 4:23 PM
Not much. Watch more Christmas Movies, buy Christmas Eve and Christmas dinner stuff.

We don't do traditional dinners for Christmas. My DHs family did traditional thanksgiving dinner and do the same thing for Christmas. My family had only 2 traditional thanksgiving dinners. So when we got married we agreed thanksgiving is traditional and Christmas we switch things up. So I'm not worried about finding what I need for dinner.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
mamaslilpunkin
by Bronze Member on Dec. 18, 2012 at 5:51 PM

I have to bake sugar cookies and make oreo cookie balls on sunday.On monday,I have to make my turnip and carrot side dish for Christmas day,as well as make meatballs and fettucinni for Christmas eve dinner.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)