Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

HELP I GOT THE WHAT TO DO BLUES????!!!!

Posted by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 3:03 PM
  • 4 Replies

I WORK FOR  A HOSPITAL FOR 3YRS NOW FOR SECURITY AS A DISPATCHER, WELL THIS OPPURNITY CAME UP......THEY ARE OFFERING FREE FREE FREE CNA CLASSES IF YOU COMMIT TO WORK FOR THE HOSPITAL FOR 2YRS...BUT......I WOULD HAVE TO QUIT MY CURRENT POSTION TO ATTEND THE CLASSES FOR 4WEEKS!    SHOULD I DO IT OR STAY WHERE I AM AT? PLEASE HELP NEED YOUR ADVICE! 

by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 3:03 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
crwspringer
by Silver Member on Dec. 18, 2012 at 3:05 PM
What is the difference in salaries? Would it be worth it?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
cmendoza316
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 3:08 PM

I would do it, once you have your CNA license all kinds of new doors will and could open for you. Its a great start to what could potentially be a very rewarding career. I say go for it.

Jinxed8
by Platinum Member on Dec. 18, 2012 at 3:16 PM

you have to weigh the pros and the cons of both jobs / opportunities and decide what is better for you in the long run !

lopezbunch6
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 3:20 PM

Thank you ladies for the support and yes salary wise huge differnce. Since I live in San Antonio Tx they condiser it a military town, so there is always a needs for CNA, LVN, and RNs. I just word from my husband that my mother said just do it and don't worry about the money for our needs next month but to pursue this oppurinity.Thanks again ladies ya'll rock!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)