Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Gifts we gave to my son's teachers and office stuff in school...

Posted by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 7:50 PM
  • 3 Replies
1 mom liked this

I feel so good, they all loved their gifts and thanked my son in school . He is very happy and proud! Teacher loved i!He showed a thank you card she wrote to him.Clasroom teacher got a beautiful Christmas basket with chocolates, coffee mug and Santa holiday decor items, ornaments and cute key chain souvenier. This is first time i decided to pick a gift vs 25 dollar gift card. Office stuff got various chocolates and cookies, all store bought . Pre school teachers got 15 dollars gift cards each to gift store in my area plus ornaments and chocolates   all beautifully decorated. It is a joy to give and know they loved it!Thank your kids teachers for holidays, they deserve it!

by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 7:50 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
Jinxed8
by Platinum Member on Dec. 21, 2012 at 10:00 AM

I feel good about the gifts I gave as well - I give things that I would actually buy for myself !   For her teacher I bought a bottle of fancy hand soap I adore  : Pink Grapefruit and Pomegranite.  It has a stainless steel pump and see through bottle...  I also got a little something for her Choir teacher ; a box of dark chocolate peppermint patties. 

bubbleguppies
by on Dec. 21, 2012 at 1:44 PM

I am glad you appreciate all these people involved in your child's life. it does feel good to make them feel special.In fact, my son told me that MOST OF  the kids in his class gave teacher nice presents..!

mommybug77
by on Dec. 21, 2012 at 8:44 PM
Nice
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)