Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

i got 4 kids but telling family about having another baby they think i have plenty what do ya'll think

Posted by on Dec. 27, 2012 at 10:13 PM
  • 22 Replies

by on Dec. 27, 2012 at 10:13 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
klbetts
by on Dec. 28, 2012 at 12:55 AM
1 mom liked this
I think they need to not worry about what you and your SO decide to do about kids! As long as the kids are healthy happy and cared for they really have no reason to question your decisions.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
carlajrn2013
by on Dec. 28, 2012 at 1:40 AM

I say have as many as your heart desires. It shouldn't be your families decision as to what you are doing concerning your family. I currently have 2 daughters and am dating a guy who is a single father of 1 also. We've talked about getting married and having at least 2 more kids. My sisters think I'm crazy for wanting more but I'm going to do what makes me happy. Good Luck!

mrsary
by Silver Member on Dec. 28, 2012 at 1:44 AM
Long as u can handle another, what ur fam thinks doesn't matter!
crwspringer
by Silver Member on Dec. 28, 2012 at 1:49 AM
1 mom liked this
It is your family and your decision.

Now, if you are depending on others to support your family, well then I could see where they might have a opinion.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sarahiye
by on Dec. 28, 2012 at 6:48 AM
If u hav got d means to take good care of dem, y not? But I tink u v done a good job bringing four kids in2 dis world. U can as well focus on giving them d best of care. Goodluck with woteva u decide. Its ur opinion dt matters mostly nt ur family
espn
by on Dec. 28, 2012 at 7:50 PM

i love kids went to college got a certificate in childcare and i hardly ask for them to help unless someone is really sick the hospital but we go mostly ever where grocery store and 3 goes to school in august my 4 th one goes to pre school  so i don't them foe anything i brought the in kids into this world and i do everything witrh them.

espn
by on Dec. 28, 2012 at 7:51 PM

i love kids went to college got a certificate in childcare and i hardly ask for them to help unless someone is really sick the hospital but we go mostly ever where grocery store and 3 goes to school in august my 4 th one goes to pre school  so i don't them foe anything i brought the in kids into this world and i do everything witrh them.

Lindalou907
by Bronze Member on Dec. 28, 2012 at 8:04 PM

I think you have enough, you could foster a child who has no decent mom, there are so many that need help. Also consider that when kids are little they don't cost THAT much, but let me assure you that feeding and clothing and sending those children to college will be a small fortune.

Mommyagain39
by on Dec. 28, 2012 at 9:24 PM

if you can afford it go for it. but keep this in mind the older they get, the more they cost. consider I have 2 girls in cheerleading $600.00 each, my son is in karate $65 a month.... etc.... you don't want to have to deny activities and growing to be their own person because you can' t afford to give them the opportunity.  And you don' t EVEN want to know how much senior year is gonna cost. have one of those this year, too.

espn
by on Dec. 28, 2012 at 9:30 PM

i got 3 in soccer 60.00 each  

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)