Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

30 Something Moms 30 Something Moms

i got 4 kids but telling family about having another baby they think i have plenty what do ya'll think

Posted by   + Show Post

by on Dec. 27, 2012 at 10:13 PM
Replies (11-20):
espn
by Member on Dec. 28, 2012 at 9:32 PM

3 got nintendo 3ds 180.00 each and leapster explorer for 60.00 and allready got shareing clothes because all girls i have someone has boys and they got plenty of toys i know expensive stuff ihave a 9 year old girl 

K8WillBLast
by on Dec. 28, 2012 at 10:41 PM
1 mom liked this

I think you should do what you want to do!!!  Don't worry about what they think or say, you worry about what you & your SO want!  I am having number 8!!  It'll be my last.  I come from a large family.

QTMom2302
by on Dec. 28, 2012 at 10:54 PM

It should be a decision between you & hubby. Not your family. Have as many kids as you want!

countrymomma81
by Platinum Member on Dec. 28, 2012 at 11:52 PM

If you can afford more comfortably without putting any of your living children out, go for it. And if you have the space and patience. 

I don't. 2 was my limit. 

carriep123
by on Dec. 29, 2012 at 6:41 AM

at the end of the day that is your decision not your family.  I have 3 biological kids and now i am pregnant with twins.  My family probably think i'm crazy for even getting pregnant again but that's their problem.  They don't have to live in my house and they don't have to take care of my kids so if you want more children even after you have this baby that's your decision.

Eve-marie
by on Dec. 29, 2012 at 8:16 AM

I think it's your business how many kids you want to have. Why tell them anything at all? I say let the bump do the talking.

mommyhoskins77
by on Dec. 29, 2012 at 12:34 PM

only you decide :)  I have 5, my family all thinks I'm nuts, but they have no idea how much fun a family of 7 is.  we don't have a lot of money, and just 3 bedrooms... but it's like a party everyday. :)  we have each other, and lots of fun.  I still work part time (wish I didn't) and my hubby works nights.  our schedule is crazy, I feel like all I do is cook, clean and laundry... but I wouldn't change a thing!!!!!!!!!!

Pukalani79
by Kris on Dec. 29, 2012 at 1:13 PM

It's hard not having your family's support, but at the end of the day, it's between you and your SO.  I have a friend who has 6 kids and whose husband is on the road a lot.  They're nowhere near her family, so I know it's hard but that is - by all appearances - one happy "little" family.

loriree
by on Dec. 29, 2012 at 4:22 PM

my husband and I have 2 biological kids and decided for a 3rd we adopted...it may not be an option for everyone but we were able to help a single mom with her unplanned pregnancy and even more have a beautiful and wonderful baby boy

dfdestinychild
by on Dec. 29, 2012 at 5:00 PM

You have to do what is best for you and your family. If it is your hearts desire to have more then go for it.  I have found it worth while to not tell everyone including some family about what I plan to do.  I have 5 children of my own and my husband wants 2 more.  Many people are like you have too many as it is and that's more than enough.  However, I know that my family is blessed and we will never have more than we can handle.  So I say go for it.  There will always try to be someone to discourage you so always go with your heart.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN