Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

30 Something Moms 30 Something Moms

anyone had the essure done?

Posted by on Dec. 28, 2012 at 9:35 PM
  • 5 Replies

im set to get mine done jan 7th and im def nervous was just wondering if anyone has had it done or know anyone have it and if everything has gone pretty good with it?

by on Dec. 28, 2012 at 9:35 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
proud_tx_mommy
by on Dec. 28, 2012 at 10:29 PM
I have not had it done. The dr office here is pushing it over tubals like crazy. I know several people that have had issues after. IMO its still too new. I opted for Implanon instead.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kandi2100
by on Dec. 29, 2012 at 9:23 AM
From a few people I've heard got it done they said its just basically like period cramps and dr says usually in a day ur up and running. He's been doing it for years now and said no one has complained about it before like during or after the procedure so that's always good lol. I've been looking at the site online too. I'm just more nervous about how much I'm goin to feel during the procedure I don't do pain lol.
Baby19761977
by on Mar. 14, 2013 at 11:53 AM

I had it done in 2013 and I am now 23 Weeks Pregnant

confused632
by on Mar. 14, 2013 at 12:15 PM

I was going to have it done until I did research on it and there are SO many people having issues with it after about a year after having it done.  I opted for the tubal and so far am happy with it.  Most of the reviews I read on the essure most of most of the women had to have them removed.

kandi2100
by on Mar. 14, 2013 at 10:13 PM
I had. My tubes tied about a week ago couldn't have the easier done cuz they couldn't find my right tube. Well so far haven't had no issues with my tubes tied.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN