Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

30 Something Moms 30 Something Moms

What type of job do you think you would absolutely hate??...

Posted by   + Show Post

I would hate to be a taxi driver cause I hate driving people around

by on Dec. 29, 2012 at 2:09 AM
Replies (31-40):
KLove_Mom
by Member on Dec. 29, 2012 at 8:48 PM

Bus boy... I know I would hate it cause I essentially do it 3 times a day or more with my 3 kids under 4, and it's my least favorite Mom duty.

countrymomma81
by Platinum Member on Dec. 29, 2012 at 9:50 PM

Anything where I have to deal with kids all day. Or the elderly. I know, it's horrible. But I just can't deal with anyone who can't fend for themselves. I'm not patient enough for that. 

mhaney03
by Bronze Member on Dec. 29, 2012 at 9:58 PM

i don't like dealing with people.. yet the only job i've ever done is retail.. which makes me hate people even more.. .

i could never do medical either.  I've spent enough time in ERs as a patient with my chronic kidney stones to see the worst of people as other patients.. good God those medical workers are saints for dealing with that crap.  It wouldn't be safe for me to be in that job within reach of sharp objects.

lnrmom
by on Dec. 29, 2012 at 11:25 PM
This is going to sound really bad, but a daycare worker. I love my kids.... but other peoples kids drive me crazy.
lnrmom
by on Dec. 29, 2012 at 11:26 PM
1 mom liked this
Quoting ScrChk23:

Librarian

Librarian would be awesome. I love books
WesternNYmom
by Alaina on Dec. 29, 2012 at 11:43 PM

I would absoultely hate any job that requires me to have to sit behind desk and talk on the phone all day.  I hate being on the phone, and try to keep calls as short as possible. I prefer to have conversations face to face. I also prefer jobs that are more hands on.  I liked my last job alot, because I got to get out in the community, and I wasn't stuck in the same location for 9+ hours a day.  The only thing I don't miss about that job was having to work holidays, and I hated the driving, especially in the winter.  That job also made me realize that I never want to be a cab driver or a bus driver. LOL.

JTnJT
by on Dec. 29, 2012 at 11:59 PM

Telemarketer.  Been there done that, burned the T-shirt!  NO ONE is nice to telemarketers!  My job was calling people and trying to set up "in home presentations" of the Electrolux Vacuum.  I only did it for about 2 weeks...then when I had this elderly lady whose voice shook when she talked tell me off one day...I couldn't take anymore.   Although, one high point was some of the answering machines (yeah, they were the fashion then!) had some of the craziest messages on them!

Eve-marie
by on Dec. 30, 2012 at 7:24 AM

I did the full-time office thing. Never again. And no cleaning either, I get enough of that here. 

hopealways4019
by Bronze Member on Dec. 30, 2012 at 8:00 AM
Child oncology doctor

Funeral director

Firewoman

Police officer

Hairdresser
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ScrChk23
by Amanda on Dec. 30, 2012 at 8:30 AM

Nurse

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)