Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

30 Something Moms 30 Something Moms
Hubby and I r sick. Went to Dr and he has upper respiratory infection. I on the other hand have the flu and some pneumonia symptoms. So guess which one of us has been in bed for 19 hours straight and which one if us has been taking care if the kids and pets! What's wrong with this?????
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Dec. 29, 2012 at 4:33 PM
Replies (11-17):
hollydaze1974
by on Dec. 30, 2012 at 6:20 PM
I'm sorry mamas. I'll not brag too much, but i will say i am thankful i don't have that type of husband. I have one that is active in child rearing and , when not working overtime, i can sleep if i'm sick, migraine, or just plain tired.
If he is sick, he is still capable of laying on the couch to watch LO so i can do a grocery/ med run.
mrsary
by Silver Member on Dec. 30, 2012 at 6:37 PM
They are 3,4, & 8 right now! Lol. Its been a LONG 3 years since my divorce.

Quoting lnrmom:

Quoting mrsary:

By 13.... they should already be pretty self sufficient.

mrsary
by Silver Member on Dec. 30, 2012 at 6:38 PM
Brag away!! =)

Quoting hollydaze1974:

I'm sorry mamas. I'll not brag too much, but i will say i am thankful i don't have that type of husband. I have one that is active in child rearing and , when not working overtime, i can sleep if i'm sick, migraine, or just plain tired.

If he is sick, he is still capable of laying on the couch to watch LO so i can do a grocery/ med run.

lnrmom
by Member on Dec. 30, 2012 at 6:44 PM
Quoting mrsary:

Lol sorry I thought you said 13. Lol it'll come.
virgochild79
by Nia on Dec. 30, 2012 at 6:47 PM

Yep, sounds about right, smh. Hope you get better soon!

ashmac03
by on Dec. 30, 2012 at 6:48 PM

Men are such babies when they're sick!  

hollydaze1974
by on Dec. 30, 2012 at 7:02 PM
Nope :-)
I'll offend someone thinking i'm saying , well, MY husband is blah blah blah.... It's no different than " well MY. Child learned to walk at seven months and can speak four languages at age two! May be true, but noone wants to hear about it! :-) ( ya'll know i'm right!)

Quoting mrsary:

Brag away!! =)

Quoting hollydaze1974:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)