Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Any family trips planned

Posted by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 11:19 PM
  • 28 Replies
for 2013? If so, when and where?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 11:19 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
TableforSeven
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 11:38 PM
2 moms liked this

DH, the younger 4 kids and I will all be heading to America for DD#1's college graduation in May. :-)

LivinDeadGurl
by Maranda on Jan. 2, 2013 at 11:56 AM

As of right now, no. We do want to spend next Christmas in our hometown with family though.

kourtneya
by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 11:57 AM
1 mom liked this
We want to go camping but no plans on when and where.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
PrincessRyann
by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 12:06 PM
Over spring break we are taking the kids to Kalahari water resort for a few days. We are suppose to go on a trip at the end of July if the kids don't have to start school on July 31st. :/
pixie-buttercup
by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 12:06 PM

We are going to Hilton Head in June. Can't wait!!

LilBabyVulcan
by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 12:07 PM

Not fully sure, honestly. We're either going to Mall of America, because yes, that requires it's own full trip, or we're going to Washington DC. DD will be about 20 months old when we go, so we're trying to think of what she would enjoy more. DC has some interactive museums, but Mall of America has it's own amusement park and aquarium. >.>

Other than that, we're probably going on our yearly trip to the beach at North Carolina. My great-aunt is dying for us to bring DD and stay at her place for a few nights. 

mynewlife2012
by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 12:12 PM
I am planning a trip to story land in NH
saltlifemama
by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 12:17 PM

We are heading to back to Florida for spring break. Not sure where though, its a toss up between Pensacola, our hometown Tampa, or Key West. Pretty sure its going to come down to budget in the end. Over the summer we are trying to put together a trip up north to visit family with a stop at NYC and maybe Niagara Falls.

JasonsMom2007
by Lisa on Jan. 2, 2013 at 12:27 PM

No :(   Hubby and I will go somewhere for our anniversary in April and we go camping in the summer but that's about all I know right now.

jaytee
by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 12:28 PM
We're going to NH in August
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)