Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

30 Something Moms 30 Something Moms
For all you working moms, which are you? And where do you work?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 11:20 PM
Replies (41-50):
e-doolittle
by Kelly on Jan. 3, 2013 at 7:49 AM
Part time consulting
LKB110
by on Jan. 3, 2013 at 8:41 AM
Full-Time, Mosquito Control for Charleston County
whatplanetweon
by on Jan. 3, 2013 at 8:43 AM

Contract PT/FT depending on schedule -- Radio Operator for Delta

AuntyEm774
by Bronze Member on Jan. 3, 2013 at 8:57 AM
PT--tax preparer
FT--ranching
briannefoley
by on Jan. 3, 2013 at 11:24 AM

Full time teacher-- private boarding school

witchybabymomma
by on Jan. 3, 2013 at 12:19 PM

full time

virgochild79
by on Jan. 3, 2013 at 12:22 PM

And this is the hardest job and most rewarding job on the planet! I love my FT job as a SAHM. I wish I had time to sit on the couch all day and eat bon bons! We are lucky to be able to do what we do!

Quoting nodramamama311:

FT- at home , I just don't get paid for it.

Not trying to turn this into anything negative but it's not like I just sit around all day and eat Bon Bons. And when I get sick, I still have to work. I am a working mom, not a sitting around the house all day mom. Just sayin

BabyFetus Ticker

htaskovics
by on Jan. 3, 2013 at 12:39 PM
I have my own business, so it's a mix of part time and full time for me, depending on how much time I put in that week. :)

Proprietor of The Composting Place
(888) 858-7975 (Toll Free US)
thecompostingplace@gmail.com

nodramamama311
by on Jan. 3, 2013 at 1:03 PM
Oh I am very thankful! I also have to be honest and say that my kids are pretty easy to care for, not that they don't stress me out sometimes, but they are such good kids. And also I don't think being a mom is THE hardest job on earth but it definitely comes with many pressures. I mean you are raising people, trying to teach them everything from how to use the bathroom to educational things to how to deal with life situations. It can be quite overwhelming. Physically it can be difficult if you have health issues, mentally it can be difficult if you have mental health issues. AND on top of all that you aren't being financially compensated and lots of times we don't get the emotional support we need. Hardest job on earth, maybe not, buys its up there for sure.

Quoting virgochild79:

And this is the hardest job and most rewarding job on the planet! I love my FT job as a SAHM. I wish I had time to sit on the couch all day and eat bon bons! We are lucky to be able to do what we do!

Quoting nodramamama311:

FT- at home , I just don't get paid for it.

Not trying to turn this into anything negative but it's not like I just sit around all day and eat Bon Bons. And when I get sick, I still have to work. I am a working mom, not a sitting around the house all day mom. Just sayin

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lulu9209479
by on Jan. 3, 2013 at 1:19 PM
PT hairstylist. I'm also a lisenced Zumba instructor, but haven't started teaching yet.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN