Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

30 Something Moms 30 Something Moms

I'm Making Goals-Not Resolutions

Posted by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 3:32 PM
  • 8 Replies
4 moms liked this

I think we get lost to often in resolutions that we make.  They are usually big things that we don't end up keeping to.  This year is different for me.  I am making goals for myself.....goals for the month, goals for the quarter, goals for 6 months, and for the year.  It's kinda like a to do list-and then I can see how far I have come. I got my cork board to post my visions and my goals.  I am doing Chalene Johnson's 30 Day Push! 

My BIG thing for the year is to focus more on myself.  I have to often gotten lost in what others have thought of me and my goals.  This year I am going to break free of that.  

2013 is MY year!  How about the rest of you?

"Whether you think you can or you think you can't, you're right." - Henry Ford

by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 3:32 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
JasonsMom2007
by Lisa on Jan. 2, 2013 at 3:33 PM
I want to take the lead of my friend and schedule at least 1 family outing for each month :)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Jinxed8
by Gold Member on Jan. 2, 2013 at 3:49 PM

I want to quit smoking.   Realistically I'd like to drastically cut down to the point where I was years ago where it was more of a social thing (could go days without)   I would also love to shed a few pounds.

saltlifemama
by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 4:18 PM

My goal for this year is to be more proactive and organized. No more shoving stuff in a closet before company stops in or searching for bills two days after they were due.

Kimmer331
by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 5:23 PM

That is so me.  I should add that to my list of goals....to be more organized at home.  I hate opening the closet doors.  Who know what is going to fall out.

Quoting saltlifemama:

My goal for this year is to be more proactive and organized. No more shoving stuff in a closet before company stops in or searching for bills two days after they were due.

lalasmama2007
by Ticia on Jan. 2, 2013 at 10:16 PM
Good for you! Good luck with your goals!
KylesMom409
by Linnette on Jan. 3, 2013 at 9:57 AM
This!

Quoting saltlifemama:

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
BadJuJuMomma
by on Jan. 3, 2013 at 10:06 AM

My #1 Goal is to make my 'me time' a priority.  Whether it's working out, getting my eyebrows done, reading, etc.  I am a much better Mommy when I'm me AND a Mommy, not just Mommy. 

LaniSchweitzer
by on Jan. 3, 2013 at 11:17 AM

I love this I didnt really think of the difference but I guess I did the same thing. I made a huge list and made them. This year my two main goals is to loose 12 lbs following my 90 day challenge and promoting the challenge to help my friends get it free with me. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN