Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

30 Something Moms 30 Something Moms

Plans for the weekend?

Posted by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 10:10 PM
  • 33 Replies
What do you have planned?
by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 10:10 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lalasmama2007
by Ticia on Jan. 2, 2013 at 10:13 PM
1 mom liked this
We're finally go to be celebrating Christmas with our families since we are finally on the mend. My MIL and her hubby will be coming over on Saturday to exchange gifts and then we are going out to dinner. On Sunday, my family will be coming over to exchange gifts and we're doing a potluck here.
WesternNYmom
by Alaina on Jan. 2, 2013 at 10:15 PM

DD has dance class on Saturday.  I also plan to go grocery shopping, and take down the christmas decorations.

e-doolittle
by Kelly on Jan. 2, 2013 at 11:37 PM

Trying to get together with friends that we had to cancel on when I was sick.

carlajrn2013
by on Jan. 3, 2013 at 12:06 AM

Play date at the park if it's not too cold, grocery shopping, cleaning, and our weekly dinner with my family!

saltlifemama
by on Jan. 3, 2013 at 8:28 AM

Enjoy our last free weekend together before break is over. The kids have been at their grandma's house almost their entire Christmas break. I am starting to miss them.

PurplePieguy
by on Jan. 3, 2013 at 9:09 AM

My kids are going to WinterJam tomorrow night with our church youth group.

Saturday I'm going to do the oh so dreaded grocery shopping, taking my 2 older girls to exchange their jackets my parents bought them and let spend their gift cards as well. 

Sunday Girl Scouts for my 6 and 13 yr olds.

lizzig
by on Jan. 3, 2013 at 11:22 AM

saturday my daughter has violin & then we'll be going grocery shopping, unless i go on friday.

sun is church & getting ready to go back to school

SuperMommy408
by on Jan. 3, 2013 at 12:55 PM
Saturday day I'm going to the school store in our town,so that I can purchase some homeschool stuff for my 3 youngest daughters that I homeschool and then I will return home to cook, clean and relax and have a movie night with the girls.

Sunday we will attend church and then return home to relax and spend family time together.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Jinxed8
by Gold Member on Jan. 3, 2013 at 1:08 PM

I'm sick and so is DH - DD will be at her dad's for the weekend.  So I call lots of R&R.  This weekend I also want to get rid of all the Christmas decorations, as we have a natural tree, it's done its' time, it's all dry and we're finding pine needles everywhere !!!!!!!!!  So get the house back to normal, a good cleaning everywhere and relaxing is my plan.  If we're feeling better maybe we'll take this opportunity to go catch a movie too !  Time will tell.

bizkit_fanky
by Gold Member on Jan. 3, 2013 at 2:34 PM

No plans yet

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)