Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

30 Something Moms 30 Something Moms

What type of cup do you use for your 2 year old?

Posted by on Jan. 4, 2013 at 8:53 PM
  • 12 Replies

Just wondering what type of cup you are using for your toddlers/2 year olds?  Do you still use a sippy cup?  Do you still carry a diaper bag with you when you go out with extra clothes and such?

by on Jan. 4, 2013 at 8:53 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mushmom
by Bronze Member on Jan. 4, 2013 at 8:55 PM
Sippy mostly. I don't carry a diaper bag but it's in the car so nearby enough.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Quinn525
by on Jan. 4, 2013 at 8:59 PM
When my kids were 2 it was regular cups. Bottles were done at 1 and sippies were done at 18 months. I kept a backpack that my kid took with him that had a couple diapers and a change of pants. My oldest wasn't fully potty trained until he was 3 & the youngest was 4. Both didnt care even though they knew what they were supposed to go on the potty.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
K8WillBLast
by on Jan. 4, 2013 at 9:07 PM

The twins (21 months) & Ava (11 months) both use sippy's.  I have a bag that I keep by the door ready to go at all times that has diapers, wipes, extra clothes, etc. in it.  I don't take a diaper bag in with me somewhere, if I think a diaper may be needed, I'll stick in it my purse.

JasonsMom2007
by Lisa on Jan. 4, 2013 at 9:09 PM
regular cups. no diaper bag but I have a change of clothes in the car in case of a potty accident.
Dabberdoo
by Bronze Member on Jan. 4, 2013 at 9:11 PM
No sippy cup. No diaper bag. I toss a couple diapers in my purse but I really need to be pity training right now.
saltlifemama
by on Jan. 4, 2013 at 9:17 PM

We still used sippy's at that age. I did carry a bag but it was just a small tote bag.

tueborvita
by on Jan. 4, 2013 at 9:30 PM

I still carry a lil bag for my 4 year old sd. My niece at two I gave a tupperware cup to filled 1/4 way. The first few times she made a mess, but she got it.

LivinDeadGurl
by Maranda on Jan. 4, 2013 at 11:06 PM

Sippy cup - No diaper bag. I just stick what I need in my purse.

hollydaze1974
by on Jan. 4, 2013 at 11:23 PM
Sippy cup or straw cup, and always a diaper bag just in case will a snack and juice, wipes, and diapers, at least three and a change. Of clothes. Two manipulative toys. It's ALOT Lighter now, though'! I switched to a nylon bag that I like now. The original bag is used for weekend trips to grandparent's now
hockeymom94
by on Jan. 4, 2013 at 11:54 PM

My 2 y/o uses a sippy cup in the car, or while we're out. I use a cup with a lid and straw if we're out eating, and she uses a normal cup at school. I still carry a diaper bag because I like to be prepared. It's not a traditional bag, it's cute so I don't mind. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)