Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

30 Something Moms 30 Something Moms

good morning ladies

Posted by on Jan. 5, 2013 at 9:31 AM
  • 11 Replies
Hello ladies how are you all doing me o am sitting in front of MT fireplace and getting nice and warm.

Mrs.Cheek

by on Jan. 5, 2013 at 9:31 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ScrChk23
by Amanda on Jan. 5, 2013 at 9:38 AM

Good Morning!!  I am at work.  Blah!

ScrChk23
by Amanda on Jan. 5, 2013 at 9:42 AM

It is really cold here in Northern Indiana.

sheri305
by on Jan. 5, 2013 at 9:52 AM

Good morning

kmt_771
by Member on Jan. 5, 2013 at 9:52 AM

Good Morning

nodramamama311
by on Jan. 5, 2013 at 10:04 AM
It's 9 am here and I just woke up. Everyone else is still asleep, except our cat.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
saltlifemama
by on Jan. 5, 2013 at 10:31 AM

Good Morning! I got to sleep in here which was great. I am going to miss that when the kids go back to school on Monday.

mumsy2three
by Shauna on Jan. 5, 2013 at 11:59 AM

Good morning. I was busy earlier this morning. Went to the grocery store then cleaned the house. Now I'm veggin' on CM and watching dvr'd reruns of Cold Case. I think I am going to have to look up a youtube video, they were just playing a Dave Matthews Band song in the episode I am watching and it reminded me of how much I liked that song, lol.

It's like the "if you give a mouse a cookie" story~ one thing just leads to another, lol.

Mrs.Cheek2346
by on Jan. 5, 2013 at 2:03 PM
I hear out ladies I am going to hate Mondays also because my kids start school and that is when I have o walk in to my classes in town but new year so I am looking forward to it and I cleaned my house up this morning also had to stop doing dishes because my water got cold but I got a lot done his morning have to finish dishes when water warms up.
e-doolittle
by Kelly on Jan. 5, 2013 at 2:37 PM

morning!

countrymomma81
by Platinum Member on Jan. 5, 2013 at 2:58 PM

Good afternoon!

I cleaned my daughter's room after eating the pancakes, turkey bacon and rolls my husband cooked for breakfast. I am getting the rest of the house in order before the game tonight (Packers vs Vikings). 

I'm in South Louisiana and it's cold, but not uncomfortably so. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)