Most days I am ashamed to think I was ever married to DD's father ...
So as he bailed on me for his regular custody weekend, XH took DD Sunday to Monday. I'll try to make this story short and just give you the point by point :
- He was 1/2 hour late to pick her up on Sunday
- Didn't remember she had gymnastics yesterday
- Didn't remember where the gym was and called me in a panic at the last minute
- When I picked up the phone I hear him yelling at DD for not knowing the street (HELLO she's 9)
- After gym class (7h30pm) he brought her to eat McDonalds, she had a big Ice tea
- dropped her off at home 50 minutes later than he was supposed to, passed her bed time
- today was her first day back in school
I mean is it just me ? Not feeding her dinner before gym and feeding her McDonalds & liquid cafeine just before bedtime ?? Relying on a 9 year old for directions when he could have looked it up on the net, on his phone or Oh Jeez, maybe on the detailed e-mail I sent him Months ago !!!!!!!! but no, he doesn't care, he doesn't read anything that doesn't concern him, No respect for her routine or bedtime... Anyways should be free and clear of him for 2 weeks now and for that I breathe a sigh of relief!
Has your DH or XH ever pull stupidities like this too ?