Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

30 Something Moms 30 Something Moms

Out of the cars you've owned....

Posted by on Jan. 8, 2013 at 11:26 PM
  • 56 Replies

what car was your favorite, and why?

Mine was a maroon 1988 Pontiac Grand Prix.  It was the 3rd car I'd had, but it was the 1st automatic.  I loved that car!  The two front seats could be adjusted more ways than I'd ever thought possible, It was the 1st time I'd ever even heard of stereo controls on the steering wheel, or a digital dash that would actually keep track of your average mph on a trip, how many miles...I was awestruck...I thought I looked pretty damn good in that car!

by on Jan. 8, 2013 at 11:26 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
sonnyswoman75
by Bronze Member on Jan. 8, 2013 at 11:29 PM
My 1994 Plymouth Sundance Duster it was a fun sporty little car
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mechelle01
by on Jan. 8, 2013 at 11:50 PM
My 97 Jetta trek! It is the first car that I actually owed! (Parents gave me my first car) bought it used 13 years ago and still have it! Hubby drives it now and he is a VW guy :-) love it that he can do the repairs on it! As we have only has to put $2,000-3,000 into it! That includes tires and brakes!
It's a great car!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sheri305
by on Jan. 8, 2013 at 11:53 PM

I use to love this Maxima I had,But the Toyota I have now has a very good engine.So I quess that one.Although I drive Dh Surburban most of the time.

TableforSeven
by Judy on Jan. 9, 2013 at 12:14 AM

I loved my Honda Odyssey.  It easily fit all of us in it (we are a family of 7) and there was even room for a guest...not to mention plenty of room for stuff. It also kept us safe when we were in a bad crash in 2009 - we were rear ended on the highway (in the middle of a 5 car pile up)... The van took the brunt of the crash - was 6 inches shorter after the crash....but the kids and myself were fine (actually, I was hurt but that was because of the position I was in when we were hit, the car kept us safe).

Oh - it was a 2007.  We sold it in Sept when we moved.

kdgord
by Member on Jan. 9, 2013 at 12:20 AM
my black '03 jetta 1.8t...I miss the heated seats, heated mirrors, sunroof and the stsndard transmission it had.....I love my '06 town and country that I have now too though
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
AngelicMommy_72
by on Jan. 9, 2013 at 12:23 AM
The 1 and only car I ever own was a 1996 Pontiac Sunfire. I miss her, she took me through a very important time in my liFe. Stupid Father of my children did not know how to drive her right, You couldn't Push her very hard... She was like a typical woman she like to be taken slowly before she went Really fast and just like a typical man he was more concerned about the final destination.. and he killed her... lol good thing he's Not like that in bed otherwise I probably would have to put his ass to the curb a long time ago
:(
lindsay122001
by on Jan. 9, 2013 at 2:32 AM
05 Nissan Altima. When it was shipped back from Germany they drained of all fluids. She never ran the same again. We had to get rid of it :( I want the new one, but that will have to wait. This was 8 months ago. Still not over it lol
opinionatedmom
by on Jan. 9, 2013 at 2:34 AM

my pickups chevys I like better and they have to be 4x4. I don't know why.

kblpooh
by Bronze Member on Jan. 9, 2013 at 2:42 AM
My first car was a Sundance! I loved it.

Quoting sonnyswoman75:

My 1994 Plymouth Sundance Duster it was a fun sporty little car

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
soulofsunmama
by on Jan. 9, 2013 at 2:47 AM
LOL me too!
4x4 1989 Toyota SR5
5 speed stick
on road and off road 4wd
6 cylinder engine
~*~ love my chickenhawk~*~

Quoting opinionatedmom:

my pickups chevys I like better and they have to be 4x4. I don't know why.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN