Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

30 Something Moms 30 Something Moms

Im a nursing student and a mother of two girls with one on the way!

Posted by on Jan. 9, 2013 at 1:56 AM
  • 5 Replies

I am having such a tough time being a mother, being pregnant and a nursing student. Im almost done withmy school and feel bad that I  do not have much time to spend with my kids. Any mom with the same situation like me? BTW,  I am looking for a pregnan woman who would be willig to be interviewed for my school project. Everything will be confidential and o name will be define. A woman must be due not earlier than March and currently living in Minnesota. Let me know. Thanks!

by on Jan. 9, 2013 at 1:56 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
jentromp
by on Jan. 9, 2013 at 2:09 AM
1 mom liked this

Don't feel guilty about not being able to spend as much time with your children as you'd like to.  I am not pregnant but do have 2 school age girls, working full time as a LPN and my husband has been in a different state working for the last 3 years. My children understand that if I'm at work, I'm helping someone who needs it.  We also make the best of the time that we do have together even if it's the kids helping me out in the kitchen, folding laundry or sitting down to play a board game together :)

TableforSeven
by Judy on Jan. 9, 2013 at 5:53 AM

Welcome.

galintheisla
by on Jan. 9, 2013 at 8:34 AM

You are a great mom! Jentromp

LivinDeadGurl
by Maranda on Jan. 10, 2013 at 9:44 AM
1 mom liked this

Don't feel guilty hon. Just remember, you are doing this to better their future.

galintheisla
by on Jan. 12, 2013 at 7:06 PM

Thank you! 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN