Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

30 Something Moms 30 Something Moms

I could not believe the outcome last night

Posted by on Jan. 9, 2013 at 1:34 PM
  • 6 Replies

I could not believe the outcome last night,my family including friends threw me a surprise birthday party at my place last night,I am now 34.Had a couple friends of mine keep me busy coming home from work.I came back and it all happened,family and friends said happy birthday to me and my kids were glad to see me.I recieved lots of cards and some gifts.My family and friends know I am into classic rock and Heart is one of my favorite bands.My Aunt Patricia gave me a couple Heart records I don't have for my birthday present.My father gave me a couple old Chevrolet and Oldsmobile signs,these are going on the walls in my garage.My mother,she thought of me very well.Set a day at a spa,I never had a day for just myself in my life and I deserve one for a change.My fiancee Jason,he walked out with a nice 30.06 rifle for my birthday present and I liked it on the spot.I had nothing but a smile on my face knowing I turned a year older.

by on Jan. 9, 2013 at 1:34 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
kitty8199
by Bronze Member on Jan. 9, 2013 at 1:37 PM
Happy birthday. Glad you had people who care enough to make it special
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommybug77
by on Jan. 9, 2013 at 2:01 PM
Nice. Happy birthday
tueborvita
by on Jan. 9, 2013 at 2:34 PM

Congrats! I'm glad the people in your life showed you how they appreciated you and celebrated you being in their lives.

angelicav12
by on Jan. 9, 2013 at 5:20 PM

The one Heart record my Aunt Patricia I did get from was Dream Boat Annie and I was looking for that one for my Heart collection.The day at the spa is next weekend Saturday.

countrymomma81
by Platinum Member on Jan. 9, 2013 at 5:24 PM

Happy Birthday!

angelicav12
by on Jan. 9, 2013 at 5:56 PM

It was yesterday and it was even at work too.My co owner's wife made a cake and that was cool of her doing that.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN