Last night I got a very upsetting phone call from the father of one of my dd's close friends. He found out that our daughters (both 14) had taken pics of their chest and sent them to their bfs. I'm angry, hurt, saddened, scared, confused, etc. I don't really know what to think or do. I talked to her last night and she is really upset about the whole thing. She said that the boy pressured her into and she really didn't want to do it. She said that she broke up with him last week because of the way she felt about what she did and that she hasn't been able to sleep well. I'm torn on what to do. I want her to learn from this so she never does it again but I also feel bad for her. It's breaking my heart! I just don't know what to do.
This is what I've done so far:
1) I have taken her phone and nook away.
2) She doesn't have any computer privileges.
3) Disabled her facebook and changed her password for fb and gmail so she can't activate it from school.
4) She has to wait to get her drivers permit. (wait time undetermined)
5) I'm getting the boy's info so I can talk to his parents.
6) I'm finding info to educate her on the dangers of sexting. (need more links)
I'm open to suggestions. If anyone has went through something similar or has ideas I haven't thought of, please let me know. Thank you in advance!