Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Does this happen to anyone else???? (Sex related)

Posted by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 11:01 PM
  • 16 Replies

Ok, without too much detail...does anyone else get a sharp pain in their butt cheek during intercourse?  Or more specifically...during deep penetration??  The last few times DH and I have been together, I have had this sharp pain that starts in my left butt cheek and it shoots about half way down my thigh, and it happens with every thrust....  I don't know if it is sciatic...if it was wouldn't I feel it on both sides and not just one?  Anyway...does this happen to anyone else?  Any ideas what it might be?

by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 11:01 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
e-doolittle
by Kelly on Jan. 14, 2013 at 11:06 PM

not sure.  Here's a bump!

devsmom98
by on Jan. 15, 2013 at 7:36 AM
Hmmm..maybe a muscle spasm or muscle cramp?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
saltlifemama
by on Jan. 15, 2013 at 9:29 AM

I get pain deep in my hips sometimes. Sometimes it helps if I move. When that doesn't work I make him take it a little "easier."

Jinxed8
by Platinum Member on Jan. 15, 2013 at 9:32 AM

do you get it in any other position ?  Or just one specific one ?  If it's just one I'd say it's the way you are positioned, maybe just right to strike a nerve...

amzbrznjz
by on Jan. 15, 2013 at 11:14 AM

you sciatic cna go to one side, mine mainly does...

RutterMama
by on Jan. 15, 2013 at 12:25 PM

I've never had that happen to me. Not sure?

greenmama9801
by on Jan. 15, 2013 at 12:26 PM
sciatica usually only hurts on one side at a time
JTnJT
by on Jan. 15, 2013 at 4:43 PM

It does happen more in missionary, but has happened in other positions as well.  I've tried changing position when it happens, and it doesn't seem to make a difference...at least not once that spot or nerve has been hit...if we can avoid it all together I'm good, but if it gets hit at all, changing position doesn't seem to help....

Quoting Jinxed8:

do you get it in any other position ?  Or just one specific one ?  If it's just one I'd say it's the way you are positioned, maybe just right to strike a nerve...

JTnJT
by on Jan. 15, 2013 at 4:45 PM

That's good to know...I guess I made the assumption that since the nerve runs down both sides, you'd automatically feel it on both sides...so I guess that means, I can't rule out it being the sciatic nerve afterall....

Quoting greenmama9801:

sciatica usually only hurts on one side at a time

roxie987
by on Jan. 15, 2013 at 5:26 PM

I get a pain around my right ovary but not my butt cheek. That I remember.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)