Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

30 Something Moms 30 Something Moms

If you could have a super power, what would it be?

Posted by   + Show Post

Poll

Question: If you could have a super power, what would it be?

Options:

Invisibility

Time Control

Super Speed

Invincibility

Super Strength

Telekenesis

Super Intelligence

Teleportation

Mind Reading

Flying

Other

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 269

View Results

If you could have a super power, what would it be?

Super intelligence. Only because it could help so many other people. I know I do not want to read minds cuz people are mean as sh*t.

What about you? Please leave comments pollers. I'd love to know why you picked it! :-)

** WOO HOO! We made the home page :-) Go 30 Something Moms!!! **

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 8:54 AM
Replies (101-110):
spidermansmom
by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 10:34 PM
I would want a mind beaming super power. Sounds like mind reading right? It's not. I would want to beam my EXACT feelings/thoughts to people
For example:

The kids have just taken out ALL of their toys in the livingroom just after I cleaned it. My super power would allow me to beam the following thoughts to them but with a smile on my face: clean up those toys or I will skin all of the stuffed animals then use the skins to hide yall bodies while I use the legos to make coffins.

For my dh: if you leave that pile of clothes on our sofa one more time, when the arson investigators come I guarantee they will find a body under that pile! Said of course with a loving smile and kiss upon his cheek.

To my sisters: I do not think I'm better than you all, I JUST MAKE BETTER DECISIONS! This would immediately be followed up with the beamed thought of 'are we still on for shopping this weekend

To my brothers: no I do not have ten dollars, so stop asking because I'm tired of shelling out twenties!

Well until I get those powers I guess I will have to keep verbalizing these thoughts. Lmbo
Bauxite-17
by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 10:46 PM

I'd like my super power to be, the most awesome person in my kids eyes forever. Right now, he thinks I"m the most hilarious person, and he loves me...but I know that...when hes a teenager...hes going to be sooooooo embarrassed of me lol.

ms-superwoman
by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 11:28 PM

I would like to be able to zap things clean. lol

Jebekarue
by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 11:38 PM

I want mind reading so I can see what is running thru my kids heads :)  I could care less what anyone else thinks.

sissy852
by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 11:44 PM
1 mom liked this
i said other because i would want to be able to blink and the house be cleaned by its self
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LisaSmock
by on Jan. 19, 2013 at 12:19 AM
I would like to make money grown on trees !
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
sunangel803
by New Member on Jan. 19, 2013 at 1:02 AM
I'd like to be able to be in 2 places at once :) Mindreading would be good too :)
Zainakae2601
by on Jan. 19, 2013 at 1:54 AM
Awesome post this is really fun! Really got me thinking hehe :)

Ok I voted other: on a small scale, you know the movie Ella Enchanted? Where the fairy gives her the gift of obedience? I would want that power over everyone. I would want to tell my baby, sleep, and he would sleep immediately. I would want to tell my hubby take out the garbage, bam, it's done bahaha. But on a larger scale, I'd want the ability to travel through time without consequence, so that whenever bad things happen, I could go back in time and fix them.

I also found super strength pretty cool as in so strong I have the ability to stop bullets, so I can always protect my family.
alciedalcie
by on Jan. 19, 2013 at 1:56 AM
Super energy
xxshelbyxxx
by on Jan. 19, 2013 at 4:53 AM
This! And stop time to watch my toddler be a toddler longer.

Quoting Jinxed8:

Oh definitely time control ... to be able to go back in time, stop time, pause a moment or go in the future.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN