Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

30 Something Moms 30 Something Moms

If you could have a super power, what would it be?

Posted by   + Show Post

Poll

Question: If you could have a super power, what would it be?

Options:

Invisibility

Time Control

Super Speed

Invincibility

Super Strength

Telekenesis

Super Intelligence

Teleportation

Mind Reading

Flying

Other

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 269

View Results

If you could have a super power, what would it be?

Super intelligence. Only because it could help so many other people. I know I do not want to read minds cuz people are mean as sh*t.

What about you? Please leave comments pollers. I'd love to know why you picked it! :-)

** WOO HOO! We made the home page :-) Go 30 Something Moms!!! **

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 8:54 AM
Replies (61-70):
veganistic
by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 11:52 AM
You *could* Help other people, but you'd probably just be frustrated all the time because no one would listen! :D

I chose invincibility. They can be as dumb as they want - won't hurt me any :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Acalhoun
by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 11:58 AM
1 mom liked this

Wow, I am actually quite surprised at how low the # of votes for Telekinesis is.  

Telekinesis is one of those things that provides you with way more than what it seems on the outside. Sure you can move things without touching them, but if you were a really powerful telekinetic the possibilites are endless!

- You'd have Super Strength - because you can move heavy objects without relying on your physical capabilities

- you can have Flying - since you can move yourself

- you could have Super Speed - depending on how well you're able to move yourself

- you're practically invincible if you can create shields that can block anything.

and if you're really powerful - as in on the molecular level (Jean Grey/Phoenix, X-men), you could also have

- Teleportation

- Invisibility (if you can figure out how that works on a molecular level :D)

- Healing (this goes hand in hand with "Invincibility")

- and perhaps even Time Control.  If you can figure out what force actually controls Time. 

(So...yes I'm a techie and a geek, I read my brother's comic book collection when I was a kid and I still enjoy cartoons, anime, and manga today with my daughters!)

la_bella_vita
by Bronze Member on Jan. 18, 2013 at 12:10 PM

Mind reading, flying or being invisible!!! I can never decide! lol

-Mommy-2-Three-
by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 12:20 PM

I chose "Super Intelligence" so that I can figure out a way to live forever :)

nverheyn2011
by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 12:29 PM

LOOK! It's Runaway From Danger Man!

1smartcookie
by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 12:34 PM

Invisibility. I wanna see what's really going on and being said when I'm not around.

gcecelie
by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 12:41 PM

Somebody put a lot of time into this :-) I love x-men btw.

Quoting Acalhoun:

Wow, I am actually quite surprised at how low the # of votes for Telekinesis is.  

Telekinesis is one of those things that provides you with way more than what it seems on the outside. Sure you can move things without touching them, but if you were a really powerful telekinetic the possibilites are endless!

- You'd have Super Strength - because you can move heavy objects without relying on your physical capabilities

- you can have Flying - since you can move yourself

- you could have Super Speed - depending on how well you're able to move yourself

- you're practically invincible if you can create shields that can block anything.

and if you're really powerful - as in on the molecular level (Jean Grey/Phoenix, X-men), you could also have

- Teleportation

- Invisibility (if you can figure out how that works on a molecular level :D)

- Healing (this goes hand in hand with "Invincibility")

- and perhaps even Time Control.  If you can figure out what force actually controls Time. 

(So...yes I'm a techie and a geek, I read my brother's comic book collection when I was a kid and I still enjoy cartoons, anime, and manga today with my daughters!)

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
AtillaTheHun
by Member on Jan. 18, 2013 at 12:44 PM

Same thing here!

I'd rather be a "fly on the wall" than bothered by all the nasty stuff people are thinking lol!

Quoting lovemyirish:

I picked invisibility, but that was a close second.

Quoting gcecelie:

I am surprised no one has picked mind reading. No one wants to know what their husband really thinks of the tuna casserole or if that heffa who is always eyeballing you just hates you because you are beautiful?

AtillaTheHun
by Member on Jan. 18, 2013 at 12:45 PM
1 mom liked this

Great post!!! It deserves to be on the home page! :) 

sspaschal2427
by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 12:49 PM
1 mom liked this

I would want the energy power :) lol 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)