Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

30 Something Moms 30 Something Moms

So Tommorrow I turn 30 an I don't give a crap

Posted by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 8:57 AM
  • 30 Replies

So tommorrow I leave my 20's behind an I don't think it's a big Deal .....of course my husband an 5 yr old daughter want to celebrate an I think it's a waste of money an time ..............so do i let them throw me a small family party or crash everyone's fun????

by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 8:57 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
cecisMama
by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 9:19 AM
1 mom liked this

Quoting BannerElkHogans:

So tommorrow I leave my 20's behind an I don't think it's a big Deal .....of course my husband an 5 yr old daughter want to celebrate an I think it's a waste of money an time ..............so do i let them throw me a small family party or crash everyone's fun????

Good for u chica!:)  im 37 but feel like im 20!;)  age is in ur mind & heart;)  have that party girl!  play dancing music & jam it out w/ur family! feel blessed & live the moment;)!!!!!

bunnywzrd
by Bronze Member on Jan. 17, 2013 at 9:23 AM

I get a birthday party every year. I like them. I turn 30 in May and I don't care at all either. One of my friends flippedout when she turned 30 and I just don't get it. Just another year to add.

conniejo75
by Bronze Member on Jan. 17, 2013 at 9:26 AM
Turning 30 wasn't a big deal... 35 is the year I struggled with. But now I will be 38 in a few weeks and I have no issues.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
GLO682
by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 9:28 AM
3 moms liked this

20, 25, 30 Who cares, its your birthday. if your family wants to do something for you. let them. my kids get a big kick out of doing something for me.

wifeynmommie80
by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 9:30 AM

I was the same way when I turned 30, it was just another birthday.  But I would let them give you a small birthday party.  Fun for the kids too.

Reankanesmom
by Member on Jan. 17, 2013 at 9:30 AM

I turn 30 in March and as much as it's not a big deal to me my family wants to celebrate it. So I say let them throw you a lil party it shows how much they love you and enjoy the day :)

Jinxed8
by Gold Member on Jan. 17, 2013 at 9:44 AM

you'll only be 30 once, let them do something for you.  I didn't do a big Hoopla for my 30th either ... I'm not big on brithday celebrations anyways ...

saltlifemama
by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 10:04 AM

I would let them do something for you. Although its not a big deal for you it might for them.

jellybeanjean
by Bronze Member on Jan. 17, 2013 at 11:02 AM

Have a party! It will be fun for everyone! I normally hate parties, but when other people plan them they usually turn out great.

I'm 32 btw, and yeah 30 wasn't a big deal for me either. People pay way too much attention to age. I've been old for a long time in my head, but always youthful in my heart =)

JasonsMom2007
by Lisa on Jan. 17, 2013 at 11:03 AM
I never have birthday parties. if they want to do something special for you though let them!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN