Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

30 Something Moms 30 Something Moms

Welcome to the 30 Something Moms group! Please introduce yourself..... Get started here!

Posted by   + Show Post

Hi,

Thank you for joining 30 Something Moms!

This is a place for moms in their 30s to connect for lively conversation, to ask questions, share advice, and make new friends.

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group. Please make yourself at home and join in!

• To add a New Post to a group, click on the "Add a Post" button at the top of the group.
  • To add a Reply to a post, click on the "Reply to Post' button at the top of the post you're replying to.
  • If you're responding to someone's reply, click on the "Quote" button at the bottom of the reply that you're commenting on and then add your reply.
  • Once you start posting and replying on the Groups, you can follow up on your conversations using the links under the 'My Activity' tab at the top of every page.

Please introduce yourself in the replies below and then say hello to some of the other moms who've introduced themselves recently. You can 'Quote' their replies so they know you're talking to them and you can 'Like' their replies, as well. Feel free to send out some friend invitations by clicking on the 'friend Invite' link at the bottom of their reply.

If you have any questions, please let me know. I'm always happy to help!

have a nice dayKelly

Here are some helpful links:

by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 2:51 PM
Replies (251-260):
ShonAnimeMom
by on Feb. 10, 2013 at 2:04 PM
1 mom liked this

Hello... I am a 34 year old mom..I have two kids a girl and a boy.. my lil boy has autism. I have been a stay at home mom due to him needing therapy to help him. I love anime and video games. (For some reason that is few and far between in the military world). I would like to meet other moms like me. 

sahm2elinzoe
by on Feb. 10, 2013 at 5:49 PM
1 mom liked this

Hi, I am a happily married, stay at home mom to a 3 yr. old boy and 1 yr. old girl.  

creativemom01
by on Feb. 10, 2013 at 9:29 PM
1 mom liked this

Hello, my name is Tia.  I am a mother of four....Courtney is 11, Samantha 10 and Christopher and Matthew are 5.  I am an Early Childhood educator and full time student.  I just turned 30 at the end of January. 

sandwds
by on Feb. 10, 2013 at 11:32 PM
1 mom liked this

Hello, I am new to the group I haven't been on here in a while. I will be 33 next month. I have two wonderful and very active little boys. Colin Matthew is 2 and Caiden Bryce is 1 and I am Currently ttc for #3

sbvomom
by on Feb. 11, 2013 at 9:43 AM
1 mom liked this

Hi Moms! I'm Teresa, proud mom of Jackson, 10 and Stella 5 months. I've joined cafemom hoping to meet other moms and gain some advice and tips. 

Cafe Kelly
by Head Admin on Feb. 11, 2013 at 1:54 PM

Hi Genevive and Charlie!! Welcome :)

Quoting GenVanover:

Hi, I'm Genevieve (Gen), wife to Drew, and Mom to Charlie (born Nov 2012), and recently transplanted to Charlotte, NC.  Can't wait to get to know everyone!

Charlie says, "Hi!" too!

2cool
by on Feb. 11, 2013 at 2:56 PM

Hi there! My name is Denise and I'm a proud Mommy of 4 wonderful kids. I haven't been on here since 2008- I have a 15 year old daughter namedDavaria, a 9 year old daughter named Ericaa a 7 year old daughter named Tia and finally my handsome lil man RJ who is 1. Hoping to meet some new friends here! :)

sweetnothings23
by on Feb. 11, 2013 at 3:42 PM

Hello my name is Patty and I am 30 yrs old, I have to kiddos that mean the world to me Jasmine 13 and Andrew 9. Thank you for having me !

momie4you
by on Feb. 11, 2013 at 4:19 PM
1 mom liked this

Hello,  I have five children and four of my children are disability. Four boys and 1 girl; 13,11,4,3,1. I have been a member for awhile. Also, I am fulltime student studying Pharmacy Technician. 

shevonne0808
by on Feb. 11, 2013 at 4:33 PM
1 mom liked this
Hello, turned 30 a little over a month ago. I am married and mom to Danielle 9 and Kaiden 4.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN