Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Welcome to the 30 Something Moms group! Please introduce yourself..... Get started here!

Posted by   + Show Post

Hi,

Thank you for joining 30 Something Moms!

This is a place for moms in their 30s to connect for lively conversation, to ask questions, share advice, and make new friends.

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group. Please make yourself at home and join in!

• To add a New Post to a group, click on the "Add a Post" button at the top of the group.
  • To add a Reply to a post, click on the "Reply to Post' button at the top of the post you're replying to.
  • If you're responding to someone's reply, click on the "Quote" button at the bottom of the reply that you're commenting on and then add your reply.
  • Once you start posting and replying on the Groups, you can follow up on your conversations using the links under the 'My Activity' tab at the top of every page.

Please introduce yourself in the replies below and then say hello to some of the other moms who've introduced themselves recently. You can 'Quote' their replies so they know you're talking to them and you can 'Like' their replies, as well. Feel free to send out some friend invitations by clicking on the 'friend Invite' link at the bottom of their reply.

If you have any questions, please let me know. I'm always happy to help!

have a nice dayKelly

Here are some helpful links:

by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 2:51 PM
Replies (451-460):
COOKINGMOM06
by on Feb. 28, 2013 at 11:21 PM
1 mom liked this

Hey everyone! My name is Rayleen and I am new to this site. Guess I am to introduce myself, well here I go. I am a 30 year old single mom to a soon to be 7 year old boy. I was married for 9 years and got divorced about 2 years ago and seperated for a year prior. I currently live in Phoenix Arizona where I moved and went to medical school. Had to start over 100% as I was a stay at home mom who had not finished college. Being a single mom has been the HARDEST thing I have had to do. WOW, I could really ramble for hours about this so I will just stop here. Not sure what else I should say, oh well. Glad to be apart of this site now :-)

BitzyLittle
by on Mar. 1, 2013 at 12:57 AM
1 mom liked this

Hi I'm Wendy! Have a beautiful daughter named Hallie. She's 4 and a half! Looking to make friends with moms close to me! 

MomaLocs
by on Mar. 1, 2013 at 3:09 AM
1 mom liked this

Hi im new to cafeMom...34 SAHM with an 18mth daughter

Cafe Kelly
by Head Admin on Mar. 1, 2013 at 3:10 PM

Hello and welcome to the group! I'm so happy to hear that you were able to conceive after 6 years of trying!!

Quoting miraclemomof1:

Hello to all!  I am a 37 yr old mommy of one child, Naylah, who will be 3 years old on March 15th.  She is truly our miracle baby, after 6 years of trying, we finally conceived.  Would love to make new mommy friends and have people to talk with!  From Columbus, OH. 

I am completely new to this site, so still not sure how to maneuver around!  Thanks!

Cafe Kelly
by Head Admin on Mar. 1, 2013 at 3:12 PM

Hello and welcome to the group!

Quoting COOKINGMOM06:

Hey everyone! My name is Rayleen and I am new to this site. Guess I am to introduce myself, well here I go. I am a 30 year old single mom to a soon to be 7 year old boy. I was married for 9 years and got divorced about 2 years ago and seperated for a year prior. I currently live in Phoenix Arizona where I moved and went to medical school. Had to start over 100% as I was a stay at home mom who had not finished college. Being a single mom has been the HARDEST thing I have had to do. WOW, I could really ramble for hours about this so I will just stop here. Not sure what else I should say, oh well. Glad to be apart of this site now :-)

AvasMommy1010
by on Mar. 1, 2013 at 4:55 PM
2 moms liked this

My name is Katie I'm 31 and I have an adorable 16 month old who at times makes me want to pull every last hair out of my head and I couldn't love her more.

nisam
by on Mar. 1, 2013 at 11:54 PM
1 mom liked this

THANKS KELLY!

AvasMommy1010
by on Mar. 2, 2013 at 12:41 AM
1 mom liked this

I am married and have only one child and I am constantly saying I don't know how single moms do it. I literally think you guys should get nobel prizes or something. My husband goes to work during the day and school at night three nights a week and it is so hard. I have to say I have a lot of respect that you do it all the time I really can't imagine how hard that would be.

angel392
by on Mar. 2, 2013 at 1:11 AM
1 mom liked this

Hello,My name is Angel I recently joined up with cafemom.I have three wonderful children ages 9 to 2 My daughter is the oldest,My son the sec oldest he is 6 and my little jim is 2.My kids names are Alona lynn and Conner and little Jim!I love family life I am a stay at home Mom,I do work out of my home some.But they are my main focus daily.I can't wait to meet some great woman.Thanks alot Angel.

KristenKC
by New Member on Mar. 2, 2013 at 10:32 AM
1 mom liked this

I just wanted to say hello and tell you all a little about myself. I'm married with 3 kids and one on the way. My toddler takes up most of my time with trying to figure out what all this world has to offer 3 ft and below. lol  Just started my 30's this year and I was so worried I wouldn't take it very well but I have had nothing but wonderful things happen this year, I feel very blessed!! That's a little about me, excited to meet some other new moms.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)