Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Welcome to the 30 Something Moms group! Please introduce yourself..... Get started here!

Posted by   + Show Post

Hi,

Thank you for joining 30 Something Moms!

This is a place for moms in their 30s to connect for lively conversation, to ask questions, share advice, and make new friends.

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group. Please make yourself at home and join in!

• To add a New Post to a group, click on the "Add a Post" button at the top of the group.
  • To add a Reply to a post, click on the "Reply to Post' button at the top of the post you're replying to.
  • If you're responding to someone's reply, click on the "Quote" button at the bottom of the reply that you're commenting on and then add your reply.
  • Once you start posting and replying on the Groups, you can follow up on your conversations using the links under the 'My Activity' tab at the top of every page.

Please introduce yourself in the replies below and then say hello to some of the other moms who've introduced themselves recently. You can 'Quote' their replies so they know you're talking to them and you can 'Like' their replies, as well. Feel free to send out some friend invitations by clicking on the 'friend Invite' link at the bottom of their reply.

If you have any questions, please let me know. I'm always happy to help!

have a nice dayKelly

Here are some helpful links:

by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 2:51 PM
Replies (2351-2360):
BBcoachShawna
by on Oct. 24, 2013 at 11:23 AM

Cool, where in Pa. I was born and raised in Philipsburg. (Near State College) and then I moved to DE and then back to PA (ugh) I can't wait to actually get out of the state and never look back. lol 

Quoting lalasmama2007:

Hello and welcome!  I'm not in the poconos, but I do live in Pennsylvania.

Quoting BBcoachShawna:

Hi ya. I am a 35 year old SAHM of 4 wonderful kids. Nicholas just turned 15 yesterday.  Kira is 11, Gavin is 9 and Maxwell will turn 8 on Halloween. I enjoy meeting new mums around my age but I definitely never feel like I am 35. Is everyone ready for Halloween then? Its always a hard holiday for me as it was always my favourite but then when Max was born he became more important then the holiday so sometimes we struggle with it if he doesn't want anything halloween for his bday. :)  Is there anyone here in the Pocono's?  

shannymoore
by on Oct. 24, 2013 at 12:13 PM

Hello, I am in my mid thirties, married, and we have one stepchild who lives with the birth mother.

"History will be kind to me for I intend to write it."
~Sir Winston Churchill

bow down

lalasmama2007
by Ticia on Oct. 24, 2013 at 12:25 PM

I'm in Bucks County now, but I grew up in Philadelphia.  I love it where I live now.

Quoting BBcoachShawna:

Cool, where in Pa. I was born and raised in Philipsburg. (Near State College) and then I moved to DE and then back to PA (ugh) I can't wait to actually get out of the state and never look back. lol 

Quoting lalasmama2007:

Quoting BBcoachShawna:

Hi ya. I am a 35 year old SAHM of 4 wonderful kids. Nicholas just turned 15 yesterday.  Kira is 11, Gavin is 9 and Maxwell will turn 8 on Halloween. I enjoy meeting new mums around my age but I definitely never feel like I am 35. Is everyone ready for Halloween then? Its always a hard holiday for me as it was always my favourite but then when Max was born he became more important then the holiday so sometimes we struggle with it if he doesn't want anything halloween for his bday. :)  Is there anyone here in the Pocono's?  

lalasmama2007
by Ticia on Oct. 24, 2013 at 12:26 PM
1 mom liked this

Hello and welcome!  Please make yourself at home and join in on the conversations =)

Quoting shannymoore:

Hello, I am in my mid thirties, married, and we have one stepchild who lives with the birth mother.

1browneyedmami
by on Oct. 24, 2013 at 1:07 PM

how are you  Hola everyone. My name is Lisa, 35 years young and I will be a 1st time mommy come May. While I have a great existing support system , I'd like to expand my circle with like-minded mothers or mothers-to-be to be able to relateand  share similar stories or just have positive things to communicate. have a nice day

lalasmama2007
by Ticia on Oct. 24, 2013 at 3:17 PM
Hi Lisa! Welcome! Congrats and good luck with your pregnancy =)
Quoting 1browneyedmami:

how are you  Hola everyone. My name is Lisa, 35 years young and I will be a 1st time mommy come May. While I have a great existing support system , I'd like to expand my circle with like-minded mothers or mothers-to-be to be able to relateand  share similar stories or just have positive things to communicate. have a nice day

BBcoachShawna
by on Oct. 24, 2013 at 3:44 PM
1 mom liked this

Very cool. PA is a beautiful state but its just to cold for my kiddo and I just never liked cold at all. LOL I want to move to Flordia, Arizona, or SoCal. 

Quoting lalasmama2007:

Quoting BBcoachShawna:

CountryGrlAtHrt
by on Oct. 24, 2013 at 4:56 PM

Welcome to all the new members :-)...

CountryGrlAtHrt
by on Oct. 24, 2013 at 4:57 PM

welcome

leia28
by on Oct. 28, 2013 at 12:44 PM
Hi All, does anyone know of a legitimate work at home job?
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN