Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

30 Something Moms 30 Something Moms

Welcome to the 30 Something Moms group! Please introduce yourself..... Get started here!

Posted by   + Show Post

Hi,

Thank you for joining 30 Something Moms!

This is a place for moms in their 30s to connect for lively conversation, to ask questions, share advice, and make new friends.

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group. Please make yourself at home and join in!

• To add a New Post to a group, click on the "Add a Post" button at the top of the group.
  • To add a Reply to a post, click on the "Reply to Post' button at the top of the post you're replying to.
  • If you're responding to someone's reply, click on the "Quote" button at the bottom of the reply that you're commenting on and then add your reply.
  • Once you start posting and replying on the Groups, you can follow up on your conversations using the links under the 'My Activity' tab at the top of every page.

Please introduce yourself in the replies below and then say hello to some of the other moms who've introduced themselves recently. You can 'Quote' their replies so they know you're talking to them and you can 'Like' their replies, as well. Feel free to send out some friend invitations by clicking on the 'friend Invite' link at the bottom of their reply.

If you have any questions, please let me know. I'm always happy to help!

have a nice dayKelly

Here are some helpful links:

by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 2:51 PM
Replies (11-20):
alliegurl612
by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 11:07 PM
1 mom liked this

Hi Ladies! My name is Allie. I'm 32 y/o and my only daughter Grace is 6 and my whole world other than god of course! I have been married to an awesome man since 2005. I really never do anything for myself or have any friends to do anything with. I stay at home and earn extra cash. If you are interested then let me know how you can too. Anyways Im happy to be here.lesbians

olivialopez
by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 11:18 PM
1 mom liked this
Hi my name is Olivia I am a mom of 2 boys . My first is 11 years and my baby is 4 months.
MsEmpress
by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 11:34 PM
3 moms liked this

Hi Im a newbie with first baby on the way in less than 3 weeks. 

cales_momma
by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 12:13 AM
3 moms liked this

Quote Like Reply to Post

Hi everyone. I'm new to this forum and to the single mom life. My son will be 2 years old in April. My fiance (ex now obviously) moved out on New Years Eve. His parents wanted him to get his own place due to me and our son being too much of a distraction to him and his school work as he is doing a weekend college degree. I agreed to the move though as we weren't getting along anymore and he is far from a great dad. My fiance didn't actually want to leave but I told him to do it. His parenting consists of whining to our son about how much our son whines, laying around on the floor and 'waiting' for our son to play with him and arguing with me. I am really starting to struggle with keeping a happy face on for my son when I feel like I'm falling apart inside.

I found this webite on google while looking for somewhere to talk to someone, ANYONE who could help me feel like I didn't make the worst mistake by letting him leave. And I just want to find some new friends, seeing as I pretty much have none to count on anymore. So sad is the life I'm living these days.

FallenDreamz
by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 12:35 AM
2 moms liked this

Hello everyone my name is Charlene am 30 I have 4 kids Liliana is 8 Kristine is 7 Destiny is 6 and my lil king Mauricio is 1 I live in Cali have been here over a year am a SAHM am looking forward to making new friends and getting to know people thanks for adding me to the group :D

marynbama
by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 6:55 AM
1 mom liked this
I'm in Springville, Alabama :-) I'm 31 years old with 2 beautiful little boys - 6 & 3 weeks old.

Quoting SoftballMom1975:

Hello everyone.....My name is Brandy I am 37 years old and I have a precious little daughter who is 6 years old.  I am in search to find new friends for me and my daughter.   It would really rock if they were close to Hueytown, alabama.  However, they dont have to be.  Looking forward to hearing from new friends.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
mom2-3crazykids
by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 7:09 AM
2 moms liked this

Good morning. My name is Beth. I'm 33 with 3 amazing kids Gabe 7, Noah 5(almost 6 :) , and Lydia 16 months! Married to my high shool sweet heart, Tony, for almost 10 years

mikas
by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 10:34 AM
1 mom liked this

Hi

I'm new and a first time mom of a 19 month old son. Is there anyone else in their late thirties who's also a first time mom? 

Let me know your highs and lows. 

mikas
by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 10:40 AM
1 mom liked this

Hi again,

I forgot to say that I'm 39.

BlueCaterpiller
by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 10:45 AM
3 moms liked this

Good Morning Moms... together we can do it!   8-)  My name is Ronni.  I am 38 years old.  I am the mother of 3 wonderful children.  My motherhood is not like most of yours.  I had my oldest daughter at age 15.  My middle daughter was born when I was 19 and I got married when she was 3 months old.  My son is the baby of my family, and he is now 16.  I am now divorced.  My younger two children have half siblings with thier new step mother, and they wanted to grow up with them.  I was unselfish and let them go.  My oldest daughter is abusive to me, and so there is at this moment no relationship.   But this makes me no less of a mom, I am simply a mom of a different kind.  Feel free to ask questions, but treat me as an equal.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)