Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

30 Something Moms 30 Something Moms

Welcome to the 30 Something Moms group! Please introduce yourself..... Get started here!

Posted by   + Show Post

Hi,

Thank you for joining 30 Something Moms!

This is a place for moms in their 30s to connect for lively conversation, to ask questions, share advice, and make new friends.

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group. Please make yourself at home and join in!

• To add a New Post to a group, click on the "Add a Post" button at the top of the group.
  • To add a Reply to a post, click on the "Reply to Post' button at the top of the post you're replying to.
  • If you're responding to someone's reply, click on the "Quote" button at the bottom of the reply that you're commenting on and then add your reply.
  • Once you start posting and replying on the Groups, you can follow up on your conversations using the links under the 'My Activity' tab at the top of every page.

Please introduce yourself in the replies below and then say hello to some of the other moms who've introduced themselves recently. You can 'Quote' their replies so they know you're talking to them and you can 'Like' their replies, as well. Feel free to send out some friend invitations by clicking on the 'friend Invite' link at the bottom of their reply.

If you have any questions, please let me know. I'm always happy to help!

have a nice dayKelly

Here are some helpful links:

by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 2:51 PM
Replies (271-280):
nelsjb
by on Feb. 12, 2013 at 10:11 PM
1 mom liked this

Hi There, My name is Nel, married to Howard, 36 yrs old and I'm a SAHM to a 5 yr old girl,  she is great   with selective hearing, lol, I love her dearly, she is our all, I wanted another child but Hubby doen't want anymore, I'm getting older  so I think I'll have to forget about that and make this one as happy as can be. fRIEND ME IF YOU ARE INTERESTED AND IF YOU LOVE TEXTING LET ME KNOW.

Bc4
by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 2:37 PM
2 moms liked this

Hello!  I'm 30 years old, married and have 4 children.  3 boys, 13, 6, 8, and one girl, 4.  Hoping to meet some new people.

monkeymoonmama
by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 3:59 PM
1 mom liked this

Hi, I'm a returning Cafe Mom.  I'm Brandy, single mom in Ga.  36 years old.  I have one beautiful daughter, Taylor, 9 yrs old and in my current relationship I have a 21 yr old daughter, a 16 month old son, and an 18 month old grandson that I claim as my own and completely adore.  There is definitely some baby mama drama with the 16 month old's birth mother but nothing I haven't been able to deal with...yet.  Hopefully this will be a place that I can get some advice with that situation when needed.

Ms.day
by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 5:51 PM
1 mom liked this

Hi my name is Marci I am a stay at home mom of 2 very rambunctious boys!!!!  And we are in the process of trying for #3!!!

iCjombies
by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 2:11 AM
1 mom liked this

Hello ... I am new here. I am a 30 year old mother of three. Mikie 13 Kylie 10 Abey 7. I am looking or people to talk to about anything from advice to ugh omg did you see how sexy Randy Orton was last night :D don't play like you don't watch it with your husband and think mmmm id like to wrestle with him hehehe but yeah cant wait to get to know all of you

Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Feb. 14, 2013 at 11:27 AM
1 mom liked this

welcome back

Quoting monkeymoonmama:

Hi, I'm a returning Cafe Mom.  I'm Brandy, single mom in Ga.  36 years old.  I have one beautiful daughter, Taylor, 9 yrs old and in my current relationship I have a 21 yr old daughter, a 16 month old son, and an 18 month old grandson that I claim as my own and completely adore.  There is definitely some baby mama drama with the 16 month old's birth mother but nothing I haven't been able to deal with...yet.  Hopefully this will be a place that I can get some advice with that situation when needed.

lalasmama2007
by Ticia on Feb. 14, 2013 at 1:37 PM

Hi Rhonda!  Welcome!

Quoting Ladyrc:

Hi my name is Rhonda I am 36 years old and I am the proud mother of my daughter Amayah who is 4 and will be soon celebrating 10 years of marriage to my wonderful huband Jerome next month!  I hope to meet some new friends here and get some good advice here                                                                        

hugs

lalasmama2007
by Ticia on Feb. 14, 2013 at 1:38 PM

Hello and welcome!

Quoting Bc4:

Hello!  I'm 30 years old, married and have 4 children.  3 boys, 13, 6, 8, and one girl, 4.  Hoping to meet some new people.

lalasmama2007
by Ticia on Feb. 14, 2013 at 1:39 PM

Hi Marci!  Welcome!

Quoting Ms.day:

Hi my name is Marci I am a stay at home mom of 2 very rambunctious boys!!!!  And we are in the process of trying for #3!!!

lalasmama2007
by Ticia on Feb. 14, 2013 at 1:40 PM

happy birthday

Quoting Bribriesmom:

Hello everyone, new here as well.  My name is Valentina and yes my birthday is on Thursday, turning 39.  New mother to 32 week preemie Mikaela Brielle who will be 7 months old on Wednesday.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN