Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

30 Something Moms 30 Something Moms

Welcome to the 30 Something Moms group! Please introduce yourself..... Get started here!

Posted by   + Show Post

Hi,

Thank you for joining 30 Something Moms!

This is a place for moms in their 30s to connect for lively conversation, to ask questions, share advice, and make new friends.

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group. Please make yourself at home and join in!

• To add a New Post to a group, click on the "Add a Post" button at the top of the group.
  • To add a Reply to a post, click on the "Reply to Post' button at the top of the post you're replying to.
  • If you're responding to someone's reply, click on the "Quote" button at the bottom of the reply that you're commenting on and then add your reply.
  • Once you start posting and replying on the Groups, you can follow up on your conversations using the links under the 'My Activity' tab at the top of every page.

Please introduce yourself in the replies below and then say hello to some of the other moms who've introduced themselves recently. You can 'Quote' their replies so they know you're talking to them and you can 'Like' their replies, as well. Feel free to send out some friend invitations by clicking on the 'friend Invite' link at the bottom of their reply.

If you have any questions, please let me know. I'm always happy to help!

have a nice dayKelly

Here are some helpful links:

by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 2:51 PM
Replies (31-40):
Lanicoop
by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 7:50 PM
1 mom liked this

Hello, My name is April. I am 33 and have two children one 10 and the other 5mos.

Lanicoop
by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 7:55 PM
1 mom liked this

Hello, my name is April I am 33. I have two children. A girl (10) and a boy (5 mos).

Faris2727
by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 8:19 PM
1 mom liked this

I'm Faris, 35 yr old mother of 4. Happy to connect with other mothers. I am currently trying to get a job in this challeneging economy, and never had this much of a problem, so I am seeking some suggestions. Thank you and I look forward to hearing the responses.

Naturalmom304
by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 8:24 PM
1 mom liked this

Hello, wife and mom of 4. two boys 9,8 and twin girls age 5. 

https://www.natural4.kitsylane.com/

Jessree82
by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 11:01 PM
1 mom liked this

Hi.. I guess you can say that I am new too,  I haven't been on since oh... JUNE! lol I am 30., I have 3 kids. Julia is 12, Dominic is 9 and Tyler is 6

Jessree82
by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 11:03 PM

Happy Birthday!

Alexajkelly
by on Jan. 19, 2013 at 12:57 PM

Am thinking of returning to work....mega anxiety leaving my DD....anyone else in the same position?

Deanna155
by on Jan. 19, 2013 at 2:21 PM
1 mom liked this

boy kissing momHi everyone!  I am a 38yo homeschooling mom to 4 kids (2 boys, 11 and 8, and 2 girls, 4 and 1).  I look forward to meeting new people here!

pharnam
by on Jan. 19, 2013 at 4:57 PM
1 mom liked this

Hey, I am 30, three daughters, full time job, divorced, yikes!  haha  My girls are my world and I'm still trying to figure out how to live life, meet friends and exist while my kids are at their father's, haha.

BabyCat13
by on Jan. 19, 2013 at 6:06 PM
1 mom liked this

I'm new here too. I just turned 35 at the beginning of the month and found out at the beginning of this week that I'm pregnant with my first baby!! I'm excited, scared, and all the other emotions that come with it I guess. I'm hoping so much for a girl to be my first, but will love a baby boy just as much.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN